Monday Musings #18

May 05, 2014

 photo IMG_9345-1.jpg 
Here we are at another Monday this time in a whole new month. I can imagine that the upcoming month is going to be pretty hectic. I have the last home game of the rugby season (unless we get a home play-off), dress fittings, my sister's birthday and we are going to see Wicked at the end of the month too! That doesn't even include all the little bits and pieces I have to get done in terms of wedding planning. That reminds me, I need to write out a new list.

This weekend was a quiet one spent watching too much television and eating too much food. I guess you could call it a normal weekend for us. Today the other half is off work as it is the bank holiday so we are planning on nipping into town for a few little wedding things, maybe to look at rings and birthday presents. I just hope the rain holds off. There is nothing worse than trudging about in the rain. 

Anyway, without any further ado...

What can money not buy? 
We all know the saying that money can't buy happiness and whilst that is true to a certain extent I think that money can go a long way to making someone happy. Money struggles bring nothing but stress and upset so of course money helps to buy happiness. However, I don't think that money can buy love. The other half could be super rich or super poor but it wouldn't have any baring on how much I love him!
If you left this life tomorrow, how would you be remembered? 
Seriously, how many times is this question just going to be re-worded in this list of questions? Honestly, I would be remembered in very different ways by different people.
 
Beyond the titles that others have given you, who are you? 
Myself; a little bit messed up with too much going on in my head most of the time.
If you could live the next 24 hours and then erase it and start over just once, what would you do? 
I don't know. Maybe I'd be completely honest about how some people are behaving and give them a piece of my mind. I don't deal well with confrontation and absolutely hate the aftermath of a fight and so I am not the best at speaking my mind. 

Is it possible to know the truth without challenging it first? 
I think so. Some things are just fact, simple as. That being said, I don't think that you should accept everything as the truth just because someone says so. It is important to challenge yourself to find out the truth for yourself sometimes.

What word best describes the way you’ve spent the last month of your life? 
Stressed.

What makes everyone smile? 
I am definitely not in the position to speak for everyone else as everybody has different likes and perspectives of the world. Although, I should point out that if cute animals don't make you smile then you probably don't have a soul. You should probably get that checked out. Just kidding. No, really.
How would you answer these questions?


bloglovin'   |   twitter   |   pinterest

** Inspiration for this series came from Underland to Wonderland's Weekly Wonderings which also asks the same 365 questions found on this post on  Mark and Angel Hack Life.


Next Post Newer Post Previous Post Older Post Home

2 comments :

  1. I love that last comment: I should point out that if cute animals don't make you smile then you probably don't have a soul.

    That comes under one of those, it's a fact, plain and simple things :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, right? Pictures of cute little animals are just inherently awesome things.
      Debi x

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to read and comment. It means so much to me. I try to reply here but if you want a quicker reply feel free to tweet me @dibdabdebsblog

Scroll to Top
Content © Dib-Dab-Debs ∙ Blog template by NatuRia Designs .