Monday Musings #24: A Revamp

June 16, 2014

 photo IMG_9345-1.jpg 
I have noticed, as undoubtedly you have too, that these questions to ask yourself throughout the year have become somewhat repetitive. Whilst I'm not all about the views I have noticed that these posts are getting fewer views all the time and so I've decided to change the way I do my Monday Musings. I don't want to stop doing them all together - we are almost half way through after all. However, I am simply going to pick and choose a couple of questions from the week's list to eliminate the same questions week in, week out. Fingers crossed that it makes this a far more enjoyable read for you.

So here we go...

Who do you dream about?
Surprisingly enough I don't dream about my nearest and dearest all that often. It tends to be completely random people or people I know from years ago that my waking mind has completely forgotten about but that my subconscious one likes to remind me of.
Fun fact: apparently you only dream of faces that you have seen before.  So see all those randomers that leave you scratching your head and thinking that you've made them up? You haven't. In fact you've probably seen their face in a crowd, on the street or in the background of your favourite television show. Or so they say anyway...

What do you have trouble seeing clearly in your mind?
The future. How I get from where I am to where I want to be with my (ideally) four bedroom house, three (or four) children with expendable income. I know that it'll take a lot of work and a lot of saving but I struggle to know how I'm going to do it.

What are you looking forward to?
This one actually comes as a bit of a surprise to me but I am actually starting to look forward to my wedding. About time, right? It has been no secret that I have struggled with the stresses and all the drama that this wedding has brought into my life. There have been occasions where I've genuinely wanted to call the whole thing off or just wished it to be over. However, I think that everything is starting to sort itself out and I'm really hopeful that there'll be no more confrontations or worries. I don't think my little heart can take it! Plus, I'm going to look totally rad in my dress which is something I'm definitely looking forward to!

How would you answer this week's questions?


bloglovin'   |   twitter   |   pinterest

** Inspiration for this series came from Underland to Wonderland's Weekly Wonderings which also asks the same 365 questions found on this post on  Mark and Angel Hack Life.


Next Post Newer Post Previous Post Older Post Home

2 comments :

  1. That's interesting about the faces you dream about, never knew that at all!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I only found that out when I was researching for a book idea I had! Haha.
      Debi x

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to read and comment. It means so much to me. I try to reply here but if you want a quicker reply feel free to tweet me @dibdabdebsblog

Scroll to Top
Content © Dib-Dab-Debs ∙ Blog template by NatuRia Designs .