Monday Musings #26

June 30, 2014

 photo IMG_9345-1.jpg

Really? We are on the last day of June already? This year has flown by! It's hard to believe that in just over a month's time I'll be married. I mean, after being engaged for three years (tomorrow!) I didn't know if it would ever happen but here it is just around the corner. It's stressful but exciting!

This weekend I spent some much needed time with my lovely family before some of them left for Spain this morning. Lucky buggers! There's been a lot of stress with the wedding hanging over our heads that it was nice just to be able to take a couple of hours to switch of from it all. Now that it's officially the summer holidays for my younger sisters, my mum and an older sister as they work in schools, I'm hopeful that I'll get to see a lot more of them in the coming weeks. 

Anyway, here is this week's selection of questions...

What are the primary components of a happy life?
Love, good health and good people. I'm always at my happiest when I'm surrounded by good people who love or, at the very least, like me. Some of my most recent happy moments have literally been spent sitting on the couch with the other half watching some television. Obviously it doesn't take ea lot to make me happy!
 

What is your favorite song and why?
My favourite songs change all the time with my mood and strangely enough with the time of year. At the moment though my go to song is a new one by Jason Mraz called "Rely on Me". I think it's meant to be the single for his new album but neither of them are even out yet but I found it on youtube and I'm in love with it.


What are your top three priorities?
It all really depends in what these priorities are in relation to. In life my three top priorities are happiness, family and their love, and enough money to be comfortable and stable. Surprise, surprise!

Why do we idolise sports players?
That is a good question. Personally, I don't think I really idolise any sports players. That being said, I definitely admire some for their skill and endurance. I think that for a lot of people being physically fit, possibly rich and having the ability to do something that you love as a job is incredibly enticing which is probably why sports players are fan-girled over.

What is the nicest thing someone has ever done for you?
I'm a very lucky girl to be able to say that there are countless lovely things that people have done for me. From sending me an unexpected gift in the post to buying me a little care package for a cold to contributing to the wedding, I am utterly spoiled by the people I have around me. It doesn't have to be anything extravagant to make me smile.

How would you answer these questions?


bloglovin'   |   twitter   |   pinterest

** Inspiration for this series came from Underland to Wonderland's Weekly Wonderings which also asks the same 365 questions found on this post on  Mark and Angel Hack Life.


Next Post Newer Post Previous Post Older Post Home

2 comments :

  1. I admire your love for family time :) I just can't hack it, but then I imagine your family to be as lovely as you and even I'd want to hang out with them :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, how nice of you to say so. I'm obviously the nicest out of them all though ;) I'm super close to my family so I can't really imagine it any other way.
      Debi x

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to read and comment. It means so much to me. I try to reply here but if you want a quicker reply feel free to tweet me @dibdabdebsblog

Scroll to Top
Content © Dib-Dab-Debs ∙ Blog template by NatuRia Designs .