My Summer List

June 05, 2014

 photo 100_2819.jpg
 Blue skies and warmth. How I wish I could have a holiday abroad this year. Photo: Salou, July 2009

I am forever making lists. I have lists for housework I have to do. I have lists for wedding tasks still to be completed. I have lists for things I want to do and places I want to see. Heck, I practically have lists for my lists. Very unsurprisingly, I have decided to write another little list...

My Summer List
  • Celebrate my twenty-fifth birthday preferably with some cocktails and good company.
  • Get married preferably without any more stress or drama. I don't think that's likely but hey, a girl can dream, can't she?
  • A couple of day trips where we pack up the car with a picnic and the dog and go explore somewhere that we have never been before.
  • I'd like to attempted another Photo a Day like I did back in April but I'm not sure when. July might be over run with wedding things and stress but August might be quite dull as I recover from the wedding! Decisions, decisions!
  • Buy a new bikini for no other reason than I want a new one. 
  • Eat and drink a little healthier. I think that I really should be making a few more yummy salads and smoothies as well as drinking more water. It's meant to be good for you after all!
It's not very in depth (at the moment) but who knows what the next couple of months will hold. Hopefully good things!

What are your plans for the summer?



bloglovin'   |   twitter   |   pinterest
Next Post Newer Post Previous Post Older Post Home

6 comments :

  1. Aw nice list Debi - I am such a fan of lists too, but not for housework since I am not a fan of that lol my other half does most of our housework (yip that's why he is a keeper). Really wish I had some big summer plans but every spare penny is now the prisoner of that thing called 'our wedding'. Hope like you to get a few wee car trips here and there, of the Scottish weather decides to improve itself! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lucky you! As I'm home all day while the other half is at work I tend to do a lot of the housework. Haha. I really wish the weather would sort itself out. I'm happy with the temperature being about 20 (although) I'd love it to be hotter but the cloudy skies and rain are not desirable! That being said, I better watch out not to get tan lines if the weather does improve. Don't want silly ones for the wedding! Haha
      Debi x

      Delete
  2. My big summer plans are really dependent about what happens with the house we have an offer on, but hopefully either way we're planning a little long weekend up north and maybe catch a concert or two, that and popping around to some more yard sales.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That sounds like a good summer to me. I hope that everything goes well with this house. I hate when you're stuck in limbo about whether or not something is going ahead or not!
      Debi x

      Delete
  3. My summer plans were going to be a nice road trip around the UK, but as my family are awkward, all plans were scrapped and we are just hanging out in the UK for two weeks... not bitter at all ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh dear, that's not so good. Still, having a little holiday in the UK won't be all bad. Well, so long as the weather isn't awful!
      Debi x

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to read and comment. It means so much to me. I try to reply here but if you want a quicker reply feel free to tweet me @dibdabdebsblog

Scroll to Top
Content © Dib-Dab-Debs ∙ Blog template by NatuRia Designs .