Monday Musings #28

July 14, 2014

 photo IMG_9345-1.jpg


What will you never do? 
Try smoking or any kind of illegal substances. It's just not my thing, thanks.

Excluding romantic relationships, who do you love? 
Well, isn't it obvious? My family! I'm aware that not everyone is a fortunate to have a good relationship with their family and so I know that I'm incredibly lucky to be so close to my parents and sisters.

What is your earliest childhood memory?
I think one of my earliest memories was probably when I fell down the concrete steps into my back garden when I was about three. If I remember correctly, I wanted to go outside and see my mum who was in the back garden but I was wearing rollerskates and stupidly tried to walk down the steps. Although I don't actually remember falling, I slipped and cracked my head and to this day I have quite a noticeable scar beside my right eye.

What book has had the greatest influence on your life?
I don't know. I used to be a really keen reader and over time there have been many books that have resonated with me but to name a book that has had the greatest influence on my life is really hard. I don't think that I have ever read a book that has made me alter the way I was living my life or made me make choices that I wouldn't have if I hadn't read the book.

What three questions do you wish you knew the answers to?
Not big life questions but at the moment I think I would like to know the following...
  • Are certain people who are yet to respond actually coming to the evening reception at the wedding?
  •  How long will I actually have to wait to get my passport so I can book my honeymoon?
  • What do I really want to do with my life?
What’s the biggest lie you once believed was true?
A bit of a cliché answer but without a doubt the biggest lie I ever believed to be true has to be Santa. I remember when I was told that Santa was (whisper it) a lie I was pretty gutted. I wasn't upset that this magical man who would sneak into our house - and our bedrooms(!) - in the dead of night wasn't real as I'd already kind of figured it out. I was disappointed in my family for lying to me for so long though!

How would you answer these questions?


bloglovin'   |   twitter   |   pinterest

** Inspiration for this series came from Underland to Wonderland's Weekly Wonderings which also asks the same 365 questions found on this post on  Mark and Angel Hack Life.


Next Post Newer Post Previous Post Older Post Home

2 comments :

  1. I think the biggest lie I believed was that I was adopted. My brothers were cruel when we were children. I tried to pack my clothes in a bin bag and go back to my real family... ahh, childhood.

    Three questions I want to know right now...
    How blind is a blind person with one of those white sticks...
    When will my package turn up...
    What does Kris want for dinner tonight...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah, the good old adoption lie. One of my big sisters would occasionally try to convince me I was adopted but it was a bit pointless to do so as there was a newspaper article about me as I was (unexpectedly) born at home. She kinda failed with that one!
      Debi x

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to read and comment. It means so much to me. I try to reply here but if you want a quicker reply feel free to tweet me @dibdabdebsblog

Scroll to Top
Content © Dib-Dab-Debs ∙ Blog template by NatuRia Designs .