Turning Twenty-Five

July 22, 2014

 photo birthdaycards.jpg
 photo birthday1.jpg
Hat, New Look | Bikinis, George at Asda | Purple Converse Dupes, Deichmann | White Flip-Flops, George at Asda

 photo birthday2.jpg
Playsuit, Primark | Scandaleyes Mascara, Rimmel | Face Finity Foundation, Maxfactor | Kalms | Hogwarts T-shirt, Primark | Gryffindor T-shirt, Primark | Purse, Saddler | Parrot Print Top, Primark | Elephant Print Top, Primark | Lilac Vest Top, George at Asda

 photo birthday3.jpg
Cream Dress, Primark | Burgundy Floral Dress, Primark | White Dress, Primark

  photo birthday4.jpg
Purple Decorative Jar | A Clash of Kings by George R. R Martin | Hell's Corner by David Baldacci | Supernatural Season Eight 
 photo birthday5.jpg
Thermos | Cake Tub | Meat Thermometer | Skewers | (The dog was not a birthday present!) 

 photo birthdayparty.jpg
Party Food! 

Nothing is quite like some time with your family and good food - not to mention the nice presents that accompany a birthday! I was well and truly spoilt with presents (as you can see) and family love.  I kept opening presents and thinking, "Oh good, that's something I can take away on honeymoon when we book it". Getting new foundation and waterproof mascara is perfect with the wedding just around the corner. Saves me a few quid! Plus, who doesn't like a couple of books to read? I know I'll enjoy a few hours of Jensen Ackles on my television screen! I also love getting some stuff for my kitchen, especially when I've been meaning to pick that stuff up for ages myself!

I know that I am so lucky to not only have an amazing family in general but one who spoils me as much as these wonderful people do. I had an amazing day and now I can't wait to book that holiday and get wearing all those gorgeous clothes! 


bloglovin'   |   twitter   |   pinterest

Next Post Newer Post Previous Post Older Post Home

8 comments :

  1. Yey looks like you got some great stuff - love the shade of those Converse dupes those are awesome! I have one of those cake tubs and find them so useful to have - although a pain to store haha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha. I'm the same. No idea where to store the cake tub. That being said, it is currently housing my wedding cake so I can't complain!
      Debi x

      Delete
  2. That's some great stuff, and I also own that parrot top. In fact I have it on right now (I would tweet you a pic, but maybe I'm over stepping my "creepy girl on the internet" mark with that). Supernatural, is a good choice. I approve ;) Also, good dress choices, the cream one from Primark is particularly nice!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a pretty cool top though, right? I do love a bit of Supernatural I especially like to watch it while I do the ironing so I'm not completely bored while doing such a mundane chore! Haha.
      Debi x

      Delete
  3. Belated happy birthday!! And the Gryffindor T-shirt?? Magnifique!!
    M x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I don't think I'll ever be too old for something Harry Potter related!
      Debi x

      Delete
  4. Belated Happy Birthday Sweetie :) I myself have the Slytherin top from Primark, got it in Edinburgh a few weeks ago. What a beautiful city!!! I love how the food was laid out for your birthday. I think my favourite dress of yours was the red one with the floral design on it :) I hope you had a great birthday anyway hun :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks lovely :)
      Pfft... A Slytherin top?! Can we even be friends any more?! ;) I'm heading through Edinburgh on Saturday to see my nephews and a couple of shows at the fringe. It's a nice city but Glasgow is where my heart is ;) I love the red dress. I wore it for my "hen night" dinner with some boots and it looked awesome if I do say so myself!
      Debi x

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to read and comment. It means so much to me. I try to reply here but if you want a quicker reply feel free to tweet me @dibdabdebsblog

Scroll to Top
Content © Dib-Dab-Debs ∙ Blog template by NatuRia Designs .