I'm Getting Married!

August 01, 2014

Today is the big day!

As this post goes live I'll be starting one of the biggest days in my life probably with a swarm of butterflies dancing about in my stomach. It's been a long time coming and has been accompanied with an insane amount of stress but so long as the other half is at the end of the aisle when I arrive (he promised he would be) then nothing else matters.

Today I say goodbye to my maiden name and my single status and I'd be lying if I didn't say that there was a teeny-weeny tinge of sadness. It's going to take some getting used to being Mrs T. but it's going to be so worth it.

I get to marry the love of my life today. What could be better than that?!



bloglovin'   |   twitter   |   pinterest
Next Post Newer Post Previous Post Older Post Home

10 comments :

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you! I'll have a blog post up about the day soon.
      Debi x

      Delete
  2. Congratulation! Have a wonderful day x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) We had a greatday
      Debi x

      Delete
  3. Have an amazing day! You both deserve it.

    ~ K

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) It was pretty fantastic!
      Debi x

      Delete
  4. Yay! Have an amazing day! :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you had the most fantastic wedding day lovely lady filled with love, laughter and your favourite people.
    M x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thank you lovely. We had a fabulous day :)
      Debi x

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to read and comment. It means so much to me. I try to reply here but if you want a quicker reply feel free to tweet me @dibdabdebsblog

Scroll to Top
Content © Dib-Dab-Debs ∙ Blog template by NatuRia Designs .