Monday Musings #31 & #32

August 11, 2014

 photo IMG_9345-1.jpg

Due to taking a little blogging break after the wedding I missed last week's Monday Musings and so today's post shall be an amalgamation of two weeks instead. Don't worry though, I've just hand-picked a few so you don't have to sit through all fourteen questions!

What will you never give up on? 
If you've read any of these posts before then my answer will come as no surprise to you: the people that I love. I truly believe that anything worth having is worth fighting for and thus I'll never give up on them.
 
When you look into the past, what do you miss the most?
Innocence and the feeling of being able to do anything with my future. My life hasn't exactly worked out how I thought that it would. I had imagined I'd have a good job for one thing. Don't get me wrong it isn't all doom and gloom (I just got married for crying out loud!) but I do sometimes miss the optimism of anything can happen. 

How would you describe the past year of your life in one sentence?
A rollercoaster ride of ups and downs, twists and turns, and a whole lot of stress.

If you had to move 3000 miles away, what one thing would you miss the most? 
If I had to move away with just my husband and the dog then obviously I would miss my family the most. That being said, there is nothing that could convince me to move 3000 miles away from my home town so this is a pretty pointless scenario.

What worries you about the future? 
I don't think that there is one specific thing that worries me about the future. I have an idea of what I want out of life, the goals I want to achieve, the things that I want to have. My only issue with this is I have no idea how I'm going to get from where I am now to where I want to be and that scares me. Not living up to my own expectations worries me.

What one ‘need’ and one ‘want’ will you strive to achieve in the next twelve months? 
Need: to deal with anxiety and focus on the good. Want: an income.

What’s the best part of being you? 
Being a part of a family that is so strong.

When you look back over the past month, what single moment stands out? 
Well this is definitely a no-brainer as I got married on the 1st of August. My husbands face during the ceremony will forever be etched on my mind. His whispers of "go on!" as I waited to say I do are still making me smile as I write this. It was a moment that was just so "us".

What do you do to relieve stress? 
In the next few weeks I plan to write a proper blog post about this. As you know I don't deal well with stress and I find the whole thing pretty overwhelming but I'm adopting some new strategies for dealing with it such as yoga, meditation and organising my thoughts with writing.

How would you answer these questions?


bloglovin'   |   twitter   |   pinterest

** Inspiration for this series came from Underland to Wonderland's Weekly Wonderings which also asks the same 365 questions found on this post on  Mark and Angel Hack Life.


Next Post Newer Post Previous Post Older Post Home

4 comments :

  1. It's good to see you back :)
    I don't think I ever relieve stress, I work better under it and pretty much maintain myself in some constant level of stress...I'm going to die young haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I don't think I ever really completely de-stress but I can at least get it to a manageable level sometimes!
      Debi x

      Delete
  2. Yeah welcome back to blogging. Looking forward to reading your post about stress. Stress is how I run, I think I just live on stress, sadly, then again it actually pushes me so I guess I make the most out of it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sometimes I think stress can help you to get something done but other times I feel as though it just makes me want to bury my head in the sand and forget whatever is stressing me out. I'm just trying out ways to help get it to a manageable level now!
      Debi x

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to read and comment. It means so much to me. I try to reply here but if you want a quicker reply feel free to tweet me @dibdabdebsblog

Scroll to Top
Content © Dib-Dab-Debs ∙ Blog template by NatuRia Designs .