Thought of the Day | New Beginnings

August 14, 2014

 photo TOTDNewBeginnings.png

Within the last month I have turned twenty-five and said "I do" to the most amazing man I know and suddenly I feel as though I'm entering a new stage in my life. I've opened a new door and closed the old one behind me. I've finished a chapter and I'm beginning a new one on a fresh, blank page. Opportunities, hopes and dreams are endless. It's almost as though I've been given a whole new lease of life.

Naturally, I want my little space on the internet to reflect that so there are going to be a few changes around here. Nothing too dramatic, just a bit of a shake up. I'm going to strive to produce well thought out content instead of rambling almost incoherently about whatever is floating through my mind at the time. I'll continue to write my lifestyle posts but I hope to inject more food posts and chat about relationships and mind matters. Hopefully, in the coming weeks there'll even be a new layout for you to ooh and aah over too.

I've been making some changes in my life lately - not just the big one of getting married either - and I want to tell you about it. Whether that is changes in the home, dealing with anxiety or new eating habits I want to share this with you. As always, this blog is just an extension of me and therefore will continue to reflect all the goings-on in my life. After having a year of my life online it's only natural that I want to keep sharing what's happening now.

I'm looking forward to what this will mean for myself and my blog. I do love a little fresh start. I hope you'll be around to see what happens!
Next Post Newer Post Previous Post Older Post Home

6 comments :

  1. Yey, sometimes a new layout can do wonders for just shaking things up a little. I should probably be a little less rambley over on mine but that's how I talk in real life if you get to know me so it's hard to not type with so many words lol. Look forward to seeing some food post though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like having a little shake up although I've not quite got it all sorted yet. Hopefully it'll all be new in a couple of months. Still very much me though and plenty of my regular type of rambles I'm sure!
      Debi x

      Delete
  2. I am very excited to see what's to come up on your blog. A fresh start and a bit of a change is always great :) x

    Dreaming Again

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. While complete change scares me I don't mind a little shake up once in a while. Plus it's fun to branch out into other topics for writing!
      Debi x

      Delete
  3. I've been thinking a new layout too, and I new title, hopefully for the start of September. I have so many idea, I just wish I had the time to get to them, I need to work on my time management a little, maybe I just need to wake up an hour earlier to catch up in blogland and then have the evenings to work on my stuff... I'm just planning out loud now!
    Looking forward to seeing what happens, I do love some foodie posts!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't had the opportunity to get around to sorting out the new layout although I have some ideas in my head. Might take a few weeks before I manage that but it's all on the agenda! Haha. Time management is hard!
      Debi x

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to read and comment. It means so much to me. I try to reply here but if you want a quicker reply feel free to tweet me @dibdabdebsblog

Scroll to Top
Content © Dib-Dab-Debs ∙ Blog template by NatuRia Designs .