Monday Musings #35

September 01, 2014

 photo IMG_9345-1.jpg

We finally booked our honeymoon this weekend! After having issues over proof of my name change my passport arrived on Friday morning, seven weeks after I first sent it away. Better late than never, I guess although it does mean we aren't going away until October! Pretty excited though as we're going to Portugal where neither of has been before. Back when we first got engaged Portugal was our ideal honeymoon destination but then we wrote it off as we thought we wouldn't have a big enough budget to go. Turns out our family is super generous though and with the money we got as wedding gifts we are able to go after all. I can't wait although I'm a little scared of flying again. Eek!

Anyway, this weeks questions are...

What are you looking forward to in the upcoming week?
I don't have much planned for the upcoming week but on Saturday is the first home game of the rugby season so I'm excited for that. I just hope that we can start the season off with a good win!

What are you uncertain about?
Everything. Okay, well maybe that is a bit of an exaggeration but I am a constant worrier who is indecisive and uncertain. I find it quite hard to be sure of something. I'm far more likely to second guess every decision or path that I choose. It's just a part of who I am.

What do you think about when you lie awake in bed?
All the things that are worrying me I guess. My brain becomes so active with concerns for the future or money when I am trying to sleep. How come, late at night, my brain never goes "Oh let's think about how lucky and happy you are?" and instead likes to remind me of my shortcomings and silly worries that I really don't need to be thinking about

What’s something most people don’t know about you?
I would never say that I am an open book but I don't think that I'm much of a mystery either. I think it's safe to say that there probably isn't much that people don't know about me and if there is it is probably for a good reason that most people don't know. For the sake of giving a straight answer I guess you could say that most people out in the real world don't know that I suffer with anxiety issues.

When you have a random hour of free time, what do you usually do?
Depends on whether or not the husband is at home with me. If alone I'm likely to play a game on the iPad for a bit, read a book or watch an episode of whichever television show I'm watching at the moment. If I'm with the husband then we're more likely to play a game together (Xbox or board game) or go for a walk with the dog.

What makes you weird?
What makes someone "normal" or "not weird"?

How would you answer these questions?



** Inspiration for this series came from Underland to Wonderland's Weekly Wonderings which also asks the same 365 questions found on this post on  Mark and Angel Hack Life.
Next Post Newer Post Previous Post Older Post Home

2 comments :

  1. Oh what am I uncertain about?! Pretty much everything oops, i'm trying to work on it though, slowly. This week i'm trying to fix to deck outside, we were meant to do it last week but we keep getting rained off!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never been to Portugal, I can't wait to hear all about it. I'm uncertain about my job, as much as I want to leave and do something else, I also want to finish and get my phd so I can call myself a doctor haha

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read and comment. It means so much to me. I try to reply here but if you want a quicker reply feel free to tweet me @dibdabdebsblog

Scroll to Top
Content © Dib-Dab-Debs ∙ Blog template by NatuRia Designs .