Monday Musings #39

September 29, 2014

 photo IMG_9345-1.jpg


Not a hugely exciting weekend but one that I definitely needed nonetheless. I just love having the husband home with me for the weekend. This weekend was spent cheering on my rugby team on Friday night and beginning to pack for going on holiday. I can't believe it's been over five years since I went abroad. I hope I don't forget something important or have any freak out whilst we are away!

What type of person angers you the most?
People who aren't compassionate or kind. People who are so narrow minded that they refuse to see, or even simply listen to, someone else's point of view. People who never admit that they are wrong when they are.

What is missing in your life?
I could list of the few big things that I want from lie such as kids, a house and money but I don't think they are missing in my life right now. I'm grateful for all the amazing, wonderful things that I have at the moment. There's no point focusing on what will come in the future right now.

What is your most striking physical attribute?
I think I've probably had most compliments about my eyes over the years but I don't know if I would ever call them my most striking physical attribute. My eyes are just a pretty nice shade of brown that's all!

What has fear of failure stopped you from doing?
I have a fear of many things that I should probably try to get over sometime soon but I don't think that I necessarily have a fear of failure. Sure, I don't like to fail but I can't think of a time where I didn't do something purely because I was worried that I wouldn't succeed. In the past, if I didn't do something it wasn't out of a fear of failure but because I wasn't sure of how I could get from point A to point B. It's not failure that scares me but my inability to make plans come to fruition.

Who would you like to please the most?
Myself. I want to be someone that I can be proud of. I want to have an interest and opinion on topics that need to be discussed and not be afraid to speak up. I want to be the best possible version of me that I can be. Besides me though, I probably want to please the husband most. I want him to be proud of me too.

How would you answer these questions?


Questions I didn't have an answer to...
What’s something you don’t like to do that you are still really good at?
If you could go back in time and change things, what would you change about the week that just passed?



** Inspiration for this series came from Underland to Wonderland's Weekly Wonderings which also asks the same 365 questions found on this post on  Mark and Angel Hack Life.
Next Post Newer Post Previous Post Older Post Home

4 comments :

  1. Hmm fear is stopping me from learning to drive, which I really need to try and start doing. But the all the Michigan drivers drive like crazy, probably safer not too lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm still not ready to start learning to drive. The husband is always telling me he'll take me out to an empty car park to just try but I still don't want to. Plus, lessons are just too expensive at the moment. I'd rather be spending my money on something else.
      Debi x

      Delete
  2. Fear of failure stopped me making choices for things I would like to do so I chose only things I was good at, hence I'm a good scientist but my gosh do I hate my job.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. At least you're good at something though! I don't know what I'm good at any more! It does suck that you hate your job though!
      Debi x

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to read and comment. It means so much to me. I try to reply here but if you want a quicker reply feel free to tweet me @dibdabdebsblog

Scroll to Top
Content © Dib-Dab-Debs ∙ Blog template by NatuRia Designs .