Thought of the Day

September 26, 2014

 photo totdweekend.jpg

Despite being at home seven days a week I still love a weekend. In my opinion, the best sorts of weekends are spent doing nothing but enjoying the company of my husband and family. Tonight I'm off to the rugby with my dad and sisters which is always an awesome way to spend a Friday evening. That being said, it is starting to cool down at night now so I better wrap up warm, me thinks! The rest of the weekend will most likely be spent packing for my holiday! Woop! To be fair, I already have a pretty good idea of what I want to take. It's the husband that I need to sort out!

Just keeping it short and sweet today so happy weekend!

What are you up to this weekend?
Next Post Newer Post Previous Post Older Post Home

2 comments :

  1. I am so ready for the weekend! We're having a lazy weekend, I have some blog work to do so I'm quite excited for that :) Enjoy the weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We had a fairly busy weekend with rugby, family time and shopping. I think I would have at least liked a lazy Sunday! Haha.
      Debi x

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to read and comment. It means so much to me. I try to reply here but if you want a quicker reply feel free to tweet me @dibdabdebsblog

Scroll to Top
Content © Dib-Dab-Debs ∙ Blog template by NatuRia Designs .