Homeware Wish List

October 24, 2014

 photo Homewarewishlist.jpg

Kallax Shelving Unit (Ikea, £30)
Large Metal Key Hook (Next, £16)

We still have some gift cards that we were given as wedding gifts to spend and so at the moment I often find myself browsing online for things for the home. Whilst we don't necessarily need anything at the moment (other than a little rug for the bedroom but I haven't found one I like!) I love adding little touches to our house to make it even more "ours".

I would love the Kallax shelving unit (or two) for our living room. Currently Roxie's toys sit in a plastic box under a small side table but I think these units with some boxes would be a much better way to store things and display some photos and ornaments. I also have a thing for keys at the moment so I am a little bit obsessed by this key hook from Next. Don't ask,  I don't know why but it would sure look nice in the hall!

I definitely don't need any more bowls or plates but I love this heart shaped plate. How good would some Christmas goodies look in this?! And whilst we have still to print any wedding or honeymoon pictures I think this would be such a cute photo frame in our house. It would be perfect for having two big family shots and two portraits of the husband and I.  Finally, I love fairy lights but don't actually own any. To be fair, they are probably to girly for the husband and I don't even know where I'd put them but I really love the little silver hearts!

I very much doubt we'll get any of this but it's nice to look. Well, maybe we'll get the units from Ikea. I'm pretty sure that if we do, it'll only be the second piece of furniture we've ever bought together!
Next Post Newer Post Previous Post Older Post Home

6 comments :

  1. We have lots of Ikea furniture blended in with our vintage pieces, saying that our furniture is very mix matched! We need a new computer desk, that I remember, probably some more bookcases and vinyl storage.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ikea stuff is so good but I do like a bit of variety in my furnishings. If I'm honest, most of our house is put together with hand-me-downs which we've been extremely grateful for. I would like to start buying our own bits and bobs now though. If only I had the money...
      Debi x

      Delete
  2. All so pretty! I got lights just like those in primark for €4! You should watch out for them :-) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah, that's a much better price! I wouldn't be spending £24 on a set of fairy lights but they looked so pretty that they had to be on my wish list. That's just a crazy amount to spend to me. I'll keep a look out for the Primark ones though ;)
      Debi x

      Delete
  3. I think my house is made of IKEA haha except the sofa that's from a shop in town :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha. Ikea is so good and so handy though! I'm sure that despite having a lot of hand-me-downs quite a few bits and pieces in my house are from Ikea!
      Debi x

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to read and comment. It means so much to me. I try to reply here but if you want a quicker reply feel free to tweet me @dibdabdebsblog

Scroll to Top
Content © Dib-Dab-Debs ∙ Blog template by NatuRia Designs .