Blog of the Month: November

November 28, 2014

 photo NovemberBOTM.jpg

Well, well, well another month is over which means it's time my second post in this new monthly feature of mine. I know I could have waited until the new year to do this series but I've never been one to do things by the book with this blog so let's just go with the flow shall we?

I'm super excited to talk to you today about...

 photo DearMsLeigh2014.png
I've been reading this lovely little blog, Dear Ms. Leigh, for a while now and let me tell you I just freaking love it. Written by the wonderful Rachael, there is always a tonne of interesting tales about her travels and craft projects (expecially cross stitching) as well as mouth-watering recipes to keep you coming back for more. Originally from Yorkshire, Rachael now lives in Michigan with her husband and their two cats and always has lots of interesting insight into life in the US.

Since moving into their new house earlier this year, Dear Ms. Leigh has become a place for Rachael to share some  lovely posts about mushrooms and green fingers that have left me feeling envious of her garden. I live in a flat with no garden - not even a communal one. Dear Ms Leigh is a lovely mix of informative and personal posts with lots of information about the places she visits and Detroit as well as her tales as a British expat. She's got a vinyl collection that would make any vinyl lover jealous and her photographs are always b-e-a-utiful.

I really love when a blogger is personable and interacts with their readers and Rachael certainly doesn't disappoint! She can be found over on twitter and often takes part in a lot of the blogger chats as well as frequently replies to comments which gets a big thumbs up from me. Rachael also has a fantastic sarcastic streak which as a fellow sarky bugger I love and she's just an all around lovely girl with an awesome blog and a real talent for writing and photography.

Here are just a few of my favourite POSTS from November:

And we can't forget to include those all important LINKS for Rachael! 
Next Post Newer Post Previous Post Older Post Home

6 comments :

  1. Replies
    1. Rachael is one of my absolute favourites and has been for quite a while now. I love her little space on the internet.
      Debi x

      Delete
  2. Why thank you lovely - sorry it's taken me a couple of days to comment, been stuck in Pittsburgh in a motel that had the worse wifi connection ever. Great to hear people singing my blogs praises! I really need to get back onto the ball of writing some posts up!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read and comment. It means so much to me. I try to reply here but if you want a quicker reply feel free to tweet me @dibdabdebsblog

Scroll to Top
Content © Dib-Dab-Debs ∙ Blog template by NatuRia Designs .