Snapshots from Portugal

November 06, 2014

We are now into November and so it's been a month since I was sunning myself by the pool, reading and eating copious amounts of food. I swear I still have a food baby! It feels like only yesterday that we were exploring the streets of Lagos or watching the sun set in the Monchique Mountains but at the same time it feels positively ages ago too.

 This is the last of my honeymoon in Portugal posts (cue "aww"). There was just so much I wanted to document, especially as it was my freaking honeymoon and I rarely have the money or opportunity to go abroad. Plus, it's always nice to get to share some of the really great bits in my life with all of you.

And so, I give to you, the awesome street art and graffiti of Lagos...

 photo DSCN1026.jpg
 photo DSCN1027.jpg
 photo DSCN1044.jpg
 photo DSCN1046.jpg
 photo DSCN1048.jpg
 photo DSCN1137.jpg
 photo DSCN1199.jpg

1. Skeleton on the side of a building, opposite the marina
2. Colourful mosaic down by the marina
3. Train graffiti
4. More train graffiti. The trains looked so much cooler like this!
5. Thug Life - perhaps the least sophisticated graffiti we saw. Please ignore the husband strange man. I don't know him, I swear.
6. Fish with green background. This was on a street near the St Antonio church and whilst I have no real understanding of it, it looks pretty damn cool.
7. Pink dresses and black cats. Perhaps my favourite graffiti/street art from Lagos. It's just so pretty. Why don't we get beauties like this on the streets of Glasgow?
Next Post Newer Post Previous Post Older Post Home

6 comments :

  1. I love the pretty lady in the pink dress and a cat - could definitely cope with graffiti like that around here!

    Emma | frillsandsdoodads.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I absolutely loved the lady in the pink. So pretty!
      Debi x

      Delete
  2. Amazing photos! I'd love to go to Portugal, my boyfriend lives in Madrid so it's reachable by car, maybe someday! I love the train graffiti, it looks so cool!

    www.hayleyeszti.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We really enjoyed our holiday in Portugal so I'd definitely recommend visiting if you ever get the chance to. It's really lovely!
      Debi x

      Delete
  3. I love looking at the graffiti and street art in different places. They have some quite impressive street art in Brussels, mostly based around comics but also a giant spider crawling up a wall that you can see from the train.

    Kris and I are always taking photos like that!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Comic graffiti?! That sounds cool. I'm not sure how I would feel about the giant spider though. Those things give me the heebie-jeebies. I love good street art and graffiti. There are some awesome bits of street art around Glasgow. Near us there is this super cute dog watching a bee that's been painted on the side of a building as well as a black panther. They're super cool.
      Debi x

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to read and comment. It means so much to me. I try to reply here but if you want a quicker reply feel free to tweet me @dibdabdebsblog

Scroll to Top
Content © Dib-Dab-Debs ∙ Blog template by NatuRia Designs .