BLOGMAS: Christmas NOTD

December 04, 2014

 photo ChristmasNOTD2.jpg
 photo ChristmasNOTD3.jpg
 photo ChristmasNOTD.jpg


It's been a long time since I've done any sort of NOTD but with Christmas just around the corner (THREE WEEKS!) I thought that I'd do a festive one today!

I am no nail artist and I struggle to do anything remotely tricky, especially with my left hand, so it's no real surprise that I opted for simple dots! I tried red and white stripes but they ended up looking too messy so I scrapped that attempt pretty quickly! I used three nail polishes to achieve this fantastic nail art: L'Oreal Colour Riche in Femme Fatale, Barry M in White and Rimmel Precious Stones in Ruby Crush.

I simply put two coats of Femme Fatale on my nails before adding a coat of Ruby Crush onto my ring fingers. Then using a kirby grip (yes, we are innovative at here Dib-Dab-Debs) I did the little dots on the other fingers. Et Voilà! Easy-peasy!

My nails stayed relatively chip free for about four to five days after I painted then which isn't too bad considering how much wear and tear my hands suffer from. All that typing and housework takes its toll! 

I'd love to see some more winter/Christmas nail art to maybe give me some inspiration in the future. Let me know if you've done any recently. I'd love to see it!
Next Post Newer Post Previous Post Older Post Home

6 comments :

  1. These are sooo cute, they remind me of Minnie Mouse :)

    Jessica
    the.pyreflies.org

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought the same when I was finished doing them. Very Minnie Mouse looking but still cute!
      Debi x

      Delete
  2. These are cute, really cute! I quite enjoy painting my nails, it really helps me not chew them so much haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like painting mine too until they get all dried out and I have to wait about three months or them to be in good shape again. I wish I was able to do something more interesting than dots though!
      Debi x

      Delete
  3. That is super cute! I always wish I had a more steady hand and creative talent for nail art!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish I had a bigger nail polish collection. Seriously, I have so few! Being able to do something other than dots would be pretty cool too!
      Debi x

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to read and comment. It means so much to me. I try to reply here but if you want a quicker reply feel free to tweet me @dibdabdebsblog

Scroll to Top
Content © Dib-Dab-Debs ∙ Blog template by NatuRia Designs .