BLOGMAS: Gift Guide For Her

December 06, 2014

I already wrote my Gift Guide for Him so now it's time for one for the girls. As before this gift guide is sort of tailor made to the people in my life so the presents might not be a "one size fits all" kind of thing. Anyway, moving along...

 photo giftguidemum.jpg
For the lovely mum:
I don't know about you but my mum is awful for putting everyone else first so I think Christmas is the perfect time to remind her to pamper herself with a LUSH GIFT SET or other lovely bath stuff! A nice, new HANDBAG for work or the odd night out is also a good shout. Of course, buying your mum her favourite PERFUME or a new fragrance that you think she'll love never goes wrong either. At least, not with my mum! Finally, whilst my mum isn't really one for getting presents that aren't useful she can't say no to something personalised like these PERSONALISED WOODEN HEART or papercuts. There's lots of lovely similar things on etsy!

 photo giftguidegirls.jpg
For the awesome, elder sisters:
A make-up palette never goes amiss at Christmas. I'd actually really like this SLEEK one myself but I think it'd be great for anybody's sister. I love a good WINTER JUMPER and I know that my sister's do too. One of my sisters absolutely loves to bake (and she's awesome at it) and so these FLOWER POT CUPCAKE CASES are so cute. I've seen little teacup ones too which are adorable! Whenever I see them I obviously expect cake so a CAKE STAND is a must too! With busy work and social lives it can be hard for me to manage a catch up with some of my sisters and so a DIARY is perfect to ensure that they can keep track of all their appointments and schedule you in! 


 photo giftguideteens.jpg
For the geek-chic, theatre school, younger sisters: 
My younger sisters are such cool, little dudes that buying stuff for them at Christmas is so much fun. They love comics and Marvel so an Iron Man POP VINYL BOBBLE HEAD and this MESSENGER BAG would go down an absolute treat on Christmas morning. They are also currently at doing drama and are at a theatre school so THEATRE MONOLOGUE as well as copies of plays would make an ideal present this year. Plus a nice NOTEBOOK would be perfect for keeping track of all those monologues they like for auditions! Finally, when we all get together we enjoy a good board game. SAY ANYTHING would be a great addition to our collection.



***Note especially for the twinnies if they read this: Just because it's on the gift guide here doesn't mean you're getting it for Christmas I'm afraid! Remember I'm poor! x

Next Post Newer Post Previous Post Older Post Home

6 comments :

  1. I saw a really awesome gift set in Lush the other day, without any bath bombs! As I don't have a bath... I might hint at Kris :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Without bath bombs?! We only have a shower too so I'm always super disappointed that it doesn't make sense to buy a lot of gift sets as they always have bath bombs!
      Debi x

      Delete
  2. Those flower cup cake cases are awesome, I totally thought they were real plant pots!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are so cool, aren't they. I bought my sister some teacup ones but I might get her the plant pot ones in the new year for her birthday too!
      Debi x

      Delete
  3. OMG what is it about White Diamonds that all moms like it? My mom and my mother in law LOVE that perfume and say it's their favorite!

    Jessica
    the.pyreflies.org

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! That's so weird! It's definitely a mum's perfume. Whenever I smell it I'm immediately reminded of my mum!
      Debi x

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to read and comment. It means so much to me. I try to reply here but if you want a quicker reply feel free to tweet me @dibdabdebsblog

Scroll to Top
Content © Dib-Dab-Debs ∙ Blog template by NatuRia Designs .