BLOGMAS: Happy Birthday Roxie!

December 18, 2014

 photo HBRoxiejpg.jpg

It may be a week until Christmas but today is a very special day in our house. My little, furry-faced baby turns six today! Really this is just an excuse for lots of doggy pictures!

Her birthday also marks exactly two and a half years since we got her from a rescue centre in Dumfries on the 18th of June 2012. I can't believe that there was ever a time when she wasn't in our lives as she is such a big part of our little family and life wouldn't be the same without her.
Next Post Newer Post Previous Post Older Post Home

3 comments :

Thanks for taking the time to read and comment. It means so much to me. I try to reply here but if you want a quicker reply feel free to tweet me @dibdabdebsblog

Scroll to Top
Content © Dib-Dab-Debs ∙ Blog template by NatuRia Designs .