BLOGMAS: Happy Holidays

December 24, 2014

 photo ChristmasCandle.jpg

HAPPY CHRISTMAS EVE!

Well, I did it: I officially completed blogmas! I've discovered that blogging every day (even if you schedule) is very hard so kudos to anyone who does it on a regular basis! I can't see myself doing it again for a long time. Well, at least not until next Christmas!

I'm also pretty much wrapping up for the year and taking some time off over Christmas and New Year so that I can focus on having fun with my family rather than having to make time for writing. There will be the final Monday Musings (29th) as well as a Blog of the Month (30th) but otherwise it's going to be radio silence on the blog most likely until the 12th of January. I plan on scheduling those last posts of the year at the weekend and giving myself some proper time away from the blog.

I hope that by taking time away and enjoying time with my family that I'll be back in January absolutely bursting with new ideas! Blogmas really took it out of me and I feel like I've used up all my good ideas for the moment. I'll still obviously be over on TWITTER so I'm not disappearing entirely!

Hope that you all have a spectacular Christmas and a Happy New Year! I'll see you in 2015.

Debi x
Next Post Newer Post Previous Post Older Post Home

4 comments :

  1. Woo we made it to Christmas!! Have loved your blogmas, hope you have a fab Christmas and New year :) xx

    Jasmin Charlotte | UK Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a wonderful Christmas! :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on finishing Blogmas! That's awesome! I hope you had a lovely Christmas :)

    Jessica
    the.pyreflies.org

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kudos on completely blogmas!!

    Enjoy your break away from blogging! Despite being a little forced into mine it has been quite refreshing none the less.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read and comment. It means so much to me. I try to reply here but if you want a quicker reply feel free to tweet me @dibdabdebsblog

Scroll to Top
Content © Dib-Dab-Debs ∙ Blog template by NatuRia Designs .