BLOGMAS: Monday Musings #50

December 15, 2014

 photo IMG_9345-1.jpg

Another busy weekend and another step closer to Christmas. Slow down, 2014, and let me catch my breath!

I had the rugby on Saturday where I was wrapped up in multiple layers and still chilly. Winter is most definitely here! Then last night I went to see my little sisters' pantomime with their theatre school which was awesome. I'm always so proud of those two no matter what it is that they do!

Anyway, this week's questions...

What do you know well enough to teach to others? 
I don't think there is any skills or information that I know well enough to teach to others on a wide scale. That doesn't stop me from sharing my knowledge and opinions with others though but I don't think I'd ever be qualified to teach someone how to do something.

What’s a quick decision you once made that changed your life? 
Deciding to go to the birthday party at which I met my husband when I was fifteen. At this time, anxiety made me chicken out about going out with friends or to people's houses that I'd never been to before. I almost didn't ask my parents' if I could go to the party but I'm glad I did - and I'm even more glad that I did go!

What have you lost interest in recently? 
Reading comes and goes in waves for me and at the moment I'm having a bit of a down time! I'm hopeful that in the new year I'll get my interest in reading back and I'll read a couple of books a month. It would be nice to do a few reviews on here. Plus, it would probably help make my writing style better!

What makes life easier? 
A good support network. Without good friends and family I think that lie would be far more difficult to navigate. At least with friends and family you can always ask someone for help or their opinions and you don't have to face everything on your own which can be a scary prospect.

What was the last thing you furiously argued about with someone? 
Honestly, I don't really do furious arguments. It was most likely something about the wedding with my husband. The poor soul always get the brunt of my bad moods and anger (although not often) because he's always around and the easiest one to complain to! 

What job would you never do no matter how much it paid?
I'd never be an assassin that's for sure! 

What is the number one solution to healing the world?
Let me get back to you on that one...
 
How would you answer this week's questions?



** Inspiration for this series came from Underland to Wonderland's Weekly Wonderings which also asks the same 365 questions found on this post on  Mark and Angel Hack Life.
Next Post Newer Post Previous Post Older Post Home

6 comments :

  1. Reading definitely comes in waves for me too, sometimes I can't get enough and sometimes I just can't seem to get into anything, but I have been reading heaps lately! x

    Jasmin Charlotte | UK Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't really read anything in a couple of months. Hopefully in January and February I'll be back to reading again. I'd like to do some reviews on the blog next year.
      Debi x

      Delete
  2. I lost interest in reading years ago, audiobook are the way forward in my life :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kami listens to audio books but I get way to distracted by other things whenever I try! I love reading but there is always something else I think I should be doing instead.
      Debi x

      Delete
  3. I do through stops and starts with reading (same with cross stitching I will be honest) I just have to work with the flow these days and enjoy it when the feeling is there.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I'm the same. Sometimes I really love reading and get super engrossed in a book. Whenever I'm not feeling it though I don't force it. Just gotta go with the flow.
      Debi x

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to read and comment. It means so much to me. I try to reply here but if you want a quicker reply feel free to tweet me @dibdabdebsblog

Scroll to Top
Content © Dib-Dab-Debs ∙ Blog template by NatuRia Designs .