BLOGMAS: Stocking Fillers Under £5

December 14, 2014

I'm of the belief that everything that is for a stocking should be cheap and cheerful and so everything in this post is under £5. The husband and I are actually doing a little challenge for our stockings this year and setting ourselves a £12 (12 days of Christmas) budget to spend on each other. Obviously we won't be buying all this or we'd have really blown our budget! We're going to have to get creative!

 photo HisStockingFillers.jpg

For Him
The husband is forever misplacing his headphones and waking me up on the morning to ask where he left them so I think this HEADPHONE TIDY would be an ideal gift for him. At least that way I could get some more sleep! CHOCOLATE COINS are a must for any stocking and these ones are 2 for £1 in B&M so they also make an appearance in "her" stocking fillers!  These cosy LOUNGE SOCKS are perfect for keeping toes cosy and I think they fairisle pattern is particularly festive! These AZTEC GLOVES are also pretty cool as they apparently work with touchscreens too! Plus you can never go wrong with some SMELLY STUFF in a stocking!



 photo HerStockingFillers.jpg

For Her
I think that these lovely FINGERLESS GLOVES are such a nice colour and look cosy. A little DIARY never goes amiss at this time of year. After all you'll need somewhere to jot down all you exciting plans for 2015 soon enough. I always end up losing my LIP BALMS so getting one or two in my stocking is always useful. This HEATABLE WHEAT OWL is just about the cutest thing I've ever seen. Perfect for cosying up with on a chilly winter's night!

I definitely think our stocking challenge of £12 each is going to be tough! Wish me luck!
Next Post Newer Post Previous Post Older Post Home

6 comments :

  1. Chocolate coins, always an essential stocking filler!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! It's so disappointing when you don't get them even though the chocolate isn't all that great!
      Debi x

      Delete
  2. Woo great ideas! I think 12 pounds is a good budget, makes you be creative whereas I am worry that I am going to spend too much this year! x

    Jasmin Charlotte | UK Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We do not have the money for spending lots this year so the £12 budget is just about right. I'd love to spend a whole lot more but now we have the flooring in the bathroom to fix not a chance! Haha
      Debi x

      Delete
  3. The heatable owl is THE CUTEST!! I've bought hand warmers before but this one is definitely the cutest one I've ever seen :)

    Jessica
    the.pyreflies.org

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's adorable, isn't it? I actually really want it myself!
      Debi x

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to read and comment. It means so much to me. I try to reply here but if you want a quicker reply feel free to tweet me @dibdabdebsblog

Scroll to Top
Content © Dib-Dab-Debs ∙ Blog template by NatuRia Designs .