BLOGMAS: A Winter Outfit

December 19, 2014

For me the worst thing about winter is the dipping temperatures so it's no real surprise that I like to wrap up warm and layer my clothing. Even on Christmas Day I am likely to choose the warmth and comfort of jeans over a pretty dress. I am not one of those people who plans what they will wear on Christmas Day weeks in advance nor am I the sort who likes to stay in their pyjamas all day. Instead I like to see what I get for Christmas (my sisters often choose better clothes for me than I do myself) and decide on something then.

 photo Outfit.jpg

As I've already said, it's all about comfort for me when I decide what to wear in winter so the above outfit would be a pretty standard choice for me. Well, if I owned any of the above items that is. I do need new JEANS (New Look) this year anyway and I'm pretty much a skinny jeans only kind of girl. It really does amuse me to think that only about five years ago I thought I looked daft in skinnies and now I'm hardly ever not wearing a pair. I absolutely love stripes at the moment so I think that layering up this SHIRT (New Look) with this JUMPER (H&M) would look really lovely and be warm too! If I was just wearing this as a casual outfit I would probably pair it with a pair of converse however if I wanted to dress it up I'd add some heeled boots. These lovely ANKLE BOOTS (Deichmann) are very similar to my favourite pair that I bought from Primark about four years ago. To finish the look off and dress it up a little more I would add this pretty NECKLACE (Topshop). 

Do you wear something nice on Christmas Day or are you more of a comfortable clothes kind of person?
Next Post Newer Post Previous Post Older Post Home

4 comments :

  1. There is something quite awesome about wearing new Christmas clothes on Christmas day. Last year Kris I and I wore our new matching jumpers and I think we're going to wear them again :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's awesome. I wish Kami and I had matching jumpers although I think Kami would feel bad about wearing his at the same time as me as I'd obviously look much cooler ;) I'm looking forward to seeing if I get any new clothes so i can wear them on Christmas Day! I hope I do!
      Debi x

      Delete
  2. Cute outfit! I usually wear something comfortable... some PJ pants and a cute pajama top :D

    Jessica
    the.pyreflies.org

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just like to wear something that keeps me comfy and cosy at Christmas. I don't want to be dressed too fancy either!
      Debi x

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to read and comment. It means so much to me. I try to reply here but if you want a quicker reply feel free to tweet me @dibdabdebsblog

Scroll to Top
Content © Dib-Dab-Debs ∙ Blog template by NatuRia Designs .