BLOGMAS: Wrapping Presents

December 12, 2014

 photo ChristmasWrapping.jpg photo ChristmasWrapping2.jpg

It's that wonderful time already when I get to stick on the Christmas tunes, pull the tags off the presents I've bought and start wrapping them in pretty paper. Although I haven't quite finished my shopping yet I thought that I would at least get started on wrapping as with about twenty-five people to buy for there are lots of presents to be wrapped!

We never buy particularly expensive paper . Why bother? It gets ripped to shreds in a few seconds flat upon giving the present so I don't see the point. This year I picked these rolls of paper from Asda with the intention of using one roll for each side of our family. The reindeer one is for my family while the music is for the husband's family. That way there's no confusion over which mum or dad we mean when we pop the stickers on the presents! I love wrapping presents so much that in the past I've volunteered to wrap for other people too once mine had been finished!

Have you finished you Christmas shopping and started wrapping the presents?
Next Post Newer Post Previous Post Older Post Home

8 comments :

  1. I still have a couple of presents to buy but I love wrapping them too - so hard to keep track so I love the idea of two different papers, I really should have thought of that!x

    Jasmin Charlotte | UK Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm starting to panic that I haven't finished all my shopping yet but it's nice to know that I still have some wrapping ahead of me! Haha.
      Debi x

      Delete
  2. Cute wrapping paper! And yes, I'm all done wrapping mine... I wish I wasn't... I LOVE wrapping gifts :D

    Jessica
    the.pyreflies.org

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wrapping is such fun isn't it? Although, I do get momentarily paranoid that I've put the wrong gift tag on the present sometimes!
      Debi x

      Delete
  3. Wrapping presents is my favourite part of Christmas! I enjoy finding the nice paper and then putting way too much sellotape on everything!

    I never bother with name tags though, sometimes I have given the wrong present to the wrong person haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha. That's my worst Christmas nightmare! I am a bit paranoid when it comes to making sure I've put the right tags on presents - and written our names on it too! I think that stems from the time I gave my friend a Christmas card when I was seven and I'd forgotten to write my own name inside! Haha.
      Debi x

      Delete
  4. I've not even started wrapping yet! Think me and the other half are planning on having a big splurge with it early next week :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm the only one who does the present wrapping in my house. My husband isn't all that great at it so he only wraps mine! It's a good thing I enjoy wrapping them then, isn't it?!
      Debi x

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to read and comment. It means so much to me. I try to reply here but if you want a quicker reply feel free to tweet me @dibdabdebsblog

Scroll to Top
Content © Dib-Dab-Debs ∙ Blog template by NatuRia Designs .