Blog of the Month: January

January 30, 2015

 photo JanuaryBOTM.jpg

This month I made it my aim to read and comment on a lot more blogs which has actually made the whole job of choosing a blog for January a whole lot trickier. There's so many good ones out there that I want to share with you, so many that you just have to know about. I have to say though that I seem to have managed to keep onto of the hundred of posts that appear on my bloglovin' feed each week and it feels so good! I love having the time and opportunity to spend some time commenting and interacting with fellow bloggers.

Anyway, onto the real point of this post...

 photo JoliHouse.jpg

LILY KATE AT JOLI HOUSE is written by the beautiful and ridiculously talented, Lily Kate.  Packed full of stunning photography and thoughtfully written posts I've found myself drawn to this lovely little blog more and more over the past year or so, cementing it as one of my current favourites. If you're looking for fashion, craft and lifestyle posts then this might just be the blog for you.

Confession time: I am insanely jealous of Lily's style and her many amazing OOTD with stunning backdrops. I wish I was even remotely as stylish! Despite not being a huge fan of fashion posts in general, I always make sure never to miss one of Lily's! What is even more amazing is that she creates her own pieces that look absolutely incredible and make me long to be able to knit and sew again. Lily also blogs about FITNESS and has a routine that genuinely puts me to shame. If anyone has any spare motivation for exercise feel free to send it my way. I'm hopeless! There are plenty of fantastic RAMBLINGS as she calls them about all aspects of life and BLOGGING too.

The thing that really shines through with Lily's blog is her personality which is something that I am always looking for. It's so beautifully written with a conversational tone and, as already mentioned, the photography is always simply stunning. What more could you want from a blog?

Here are just a few of my favourite POSTS from January:

And let's not forget those all important LINKS:
Next Post Newer Post Previous Post Older Post Home

4 comments :

  1. Love this as a way of discovering new blogs!
    Just clicked through and I might already be hooked on Lily Kate.
    Have a great weekend.
    M x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well I'm all about spreading the blogging love ;) Lily's blog is amazing. I completely love it!
      Hope you have a fab weekend too.
      Debi x

      Delete
  2. Ahhh Debi thank you so so much! It's an honour to have been chosen. Reading this just made me so happy :D This is exactly the kind of thing I meant about judging my blogs success - others being happy to read my blog is exactly what I'd define blogging success as. Your blog is one of my favourites too, you come across as such a genuine, lovely person in your writing and a joy to read.
    Thank you again! Much love,
    lily x
    www.jolihouse.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm looking forward to getting back into my Saturday Spotlight posts :) Got to write one this weekend for next week!

    I'm off to check this person out!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read and comment. It means so much to me. I try to reply here but if you want a quicker reply feel free to tweet me @dibdabdebsblog

Scroll to Top
Content © Dib-Dab-Debs ∙ Blog template by NatuRia Designs .