Project 365 #2

January 19, 2015


 photo Jan12.jpg
12/1/15: Roxie doesn't like Mondays either. 

 photo Jan13.jpg
  13/1/15: Woke up to a very light dusting of snow and a beautiful sky.
 photo Jan14.jpg
14/1/15: Perhaps a bit of a boring picture but an accomplishment I wanted to share. I used the left over linoleum from when we had to re-floor our bathroom to floor our hall cupboard - all by myself! Needless to say, it doesn't look this tidy now that everything is back in it!

 photo DSC03105.jpg
15/1/15: An absolutely miserable day of gale force winds and heavy rain. Glad to be snuggled indoors with the dog.

 photo Winter4.jpg
16/1/15: From gale force winds and heavy rain to snow! Having all the weather this week except a heatwave. Can we have that heatwave now, please?


 photo Jan17.jpg
17/1/15: A simple dinner an Indian takeaway bag after a lazy day of staying indoors away from the snow, playing the Xbox. 

 photo Jan18.jpg
 18/1/15: Wrapped up in the duvet with my book watching Packers vs Seahawks. 

I love when I wake up on a Monday morning and feel like my weekend didn't go to waste. This is one of those Mondays. Despite spending the majority of the time spent curled up on the couch because of the snow I feel like I got some quality time with that man of mine. A weekend is never a waste when you get to spend it with the right people. Plus, I got to see my family when my team won at the rugby yesterday so it's all good here! 

I really can't complain although now I do have to get my house back to rights. One man and one dog can make one hell of a mess!
Next Post Newer Post Previous Post Older Post Home

6 comments :

  1. Just look at that face!! Roxie is so pretty! I also had a similar photo to your day 15 in my P365 too haha...so much horrible weather over the UK just now.
    Glad to hear of doggy snuggles, they are the best...especially in this weather!

    Best wishes, Danielle xo
    www.underlandtowonderland.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Absolutely! I love my doggie snuggles, especially when the weather has been so rubbish lately!
      Debi x

      Delete
  2. Rain and snow... sounds familiar! Shame that none of the snow settled, so no snow day for me!

    We had a super busy weekend yet we didn't get the two errands done that should have been done because banks and the health insurance don't open on a Saturday... there was use pretending Belgium made sense. Rookie mistake.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't that just typical? I've been meaning to go to the bank to change details for ages but I always forget until after 12pm on a Saturday when the bank closes which isn't much better! Haha.The snow still hasn't melted here which means it's a nice slippy mess outside!
      Debi x

      Delete
  3. My cats seem to know when Monday rolls around again and adopt a similar looking face! Yey for the new flooring, I understand the appreciation for finishing a home project no matter how large or small, feels like you're getting somewhere when you can tick something off the DIY list!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't had any home projects to do in a while so it was nice to accomplish something like that. I'd still like to decorate the spare room sometime this year as yellow walls just don't do it for me but I don't know if we'll get around to it - or what colour we'd paint the walls!
      Debi x

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to read and comment. It means so much to me. I try to reply here but if you want a quicker reply feel free to tweet me @dibdabdebsblog

Scroll to Top
Content © Dib-Dab-Debs ∙ Blog template by NatuRia Designs .