Project 365 #3

January 26, 2015

 photo Jan19.jpg
19/1/15: Fueling my current obsession of Pretty Little Liars. Oh, Netflix, how I do love you.

 photo Jan20.jpg
20/1/15: I won a spot of money on the lottery at the weekend and so it was my turn to treat the husband to a cinema trip. With so many Oscar nominated films in the cinema at the moment we didn't really know which one to chose but we opted for The Theory of Everything which was really good.
 photo Jan21.jpg
21/1/15: With my husband out at American Football training (yes, you heard that right) I decided to take part in the #lbloggers chat before snuggling down with a hot water bottle and my third book of the year. 

 photo Jan22.jpg
22/1/15: The cold weather makes me drink a whole lot more hot drinks. Apparently too much coffee is bad for you (who knew?!) so I'm trying to cut down on my little addiction therefore I substituted it for a yummy peppermint tea instead. 

 photo Jan23.jpg
23/1/15: Playing nine ball pool with that husband of mine. Unfortunately, I lost 2 - 3 but I wasn't nearly as bad as I thought I would be. It was so nice to actually go out for a change as it's not something we really do very often! 

 photo Jan24.jpg
24/1/15: January date night: a home-cooked three course dinner (full blog post and recipe posts to follow...sometime)

 photo Jan25.jpg
25/1/15: Roxie listening for the husband to come back from American Football training. I swear this dog loves him way more than she loves me! 

Three date nights this week. Say what?! Needless to say we won't be going to the cinema/out to play pool every week but it was so nice to treat ourselves. As a couple, the husband and I are far more likely to stay in and just hang out, playing games than getting out into the world and doing more date-like activities. We've never really "dated" to be fair. When you meet aged fifteen most of your dates constitute hanging out with friends in town, the odd trip to the cinema and lazy days spent on the couch laughing. Honestly over the past ten years that's never really changed.

I think this was probably the best week I've had in a while - even if my photographs aren't crazily exciting!
Next Post Newer Post Previous Post Older Post Home

6 comments :

  1. I'm so glad you had a great week! My husband never really dated either... Well, not like in the movies haha it was always movie dates during the day and a burger at a fast food restaurant. Nothing fancy :P

    Hope you have another great week!

    Jessica
    the.pyreflies.org

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, it must be something about meeting so young that you just don't to the whole dating thing like in the movies and books. Not that I'm complaining. Things have worked out pretty well for us!
      Debi x

      Delete
  2. Oooh I'm looking forward to hearing about that date night! I always like your recipes.

    Who says laughing on the sofa isn't a date?! Those people know nothing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha. You're completely right - they're eejits! ;) I've written all the recipe posts now (it took ages) so they'll be up over the next few weeks... probably.
      Debi x

      Delete
  3. Oh my gosh, the theory of everything was incredible. I enjoyed every moment of it! SO MANY FEELS! D: I have to admit, I cried, the boyfriend found that hilarious.

    Debs your wedding profile picture looks INCREDIBLE. is there a link to a wedding post I may find?

    So glad to have met you wonderful bloggers this evening :)

    Sarah xxo

    thesaltyseablog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Theory of Everything was really, really good. I'm glad we decided to go see it. Eddie Redmayne was incredible!
      It was lovely to "meet" you and the others tonight in the chat :)
      Debi x

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to read and comment. It means so much to me. I try to reply here but if you want a quicker reply feel free to tweet me @dibdabdebsblog

Scroll to Top
Content © Dib-Dab-Debs ∙ Blog template by NatuRia Designs .