Project 365 #4

February 02, 2015

 photo Jan26.jpg
26/1/15: I finally got a new phone and now that I can actually access the internet again with a phone I decided to get Instagram. I'm just @dibdabdebsblog if you're wondering...

 photo Jan27.jpg
27/1/15: Catching up with The Musketeers while doing the ironing. This girl totally knows how to live life on the edge and multitask!

 photo Jan28.jpg
28/1/15: The husband thought it would be a good idea to write my name in the snow in the car park when he came home from American football training to "show how deep it was." Don't ask. I know I married him but that doesn't mean I understand how his mind works!

 photo Jan29.jpg
29/1/15: Because sometimes on snowy days all you want is a carb-tastic lunch.

 photo Jan30.jpg
30/1/15: Loving the blue nails with a glittery accent nail at the moment, even if this nail polish chipped pretty quickly on my right hand!

 photo Jan31.jpg
31/1/15: The obligatory Roxie photo! To be fair, she was looking far too cute sitting in the sunshine cuddling with Teddy not to take a photo.

 photo Feb1.jpg
1/2/15: Decided to get some blogging done while the husband is at his Sunday training session. Always got to make the most of some peace and quiet!

Well, thanks for being an alright month, January. Normally January ends up being a month that I spend feeling down and unmotivated - there isn't a whole lot to look forward to once January rocks around after all. However, this year I feel like, for a change, January has actually been pretty good. I've managed to strike a happy medium between being productive and having time for myself. I've kept on top of my writing, blogging and reading while keeping the house clean and tidy, doing the odd project around house too! I'm not sure my photographs have reflected that though. I promise they'll get better.

This week we had more snow, I got a new phone, finished another book, it was Super Bowl Sunday and I managed to fit in some much needed family time at the weekend. I know I say it all the time but I am so lucky to have two amazing families to call my own. Time spent with my sisters, parents and dogs never fails to make me smile. It's fantastic to have so many wonderful people who love me for me, no matter how odd I am. I'm also pretty fortunate to have such nice in-laws and gorgeous little nephews. I can't believe how quickly they are growing up though - even if it's nice to be a part of it.

I wonder what February has in store for me.
Next Post Newer Post Previous Post Older Post Home

8 comments :

  1. Yay for instagram! It's much better than twitter in my opinion :) Far less drama! How could you not take that photo of Roxie, she's just too cute.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Less drama for sure but also a little less chat. Maybe that's because I barely follow anyone yet though!
      Debi x

      Delete
  2. Yey - it was nice seeing you pop up on instagram. Oh man I could do with a plate of all those carbs after just shoveling the driveway!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Carbs are always good! You do seem to have had a lot of snow lately! I'm sorta glad that I live in a flat when it snows as it means I'm not responsible for shoveling any paths. That being said, I wish I had a safe, secure garden so that I could watch Roxie play in the snow.
      Debi x

      Delete
  3. Woo hoo for Project 365!! I think it's super cute the Mr wrote your name in the snow <3! Pasta and cheese is my jam! Like too many times a week...haha and Ahhhhhh look at Roxie!! She is so cute lapping up the sun, just like Baker does!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Roxie is a complete sun worshiper. She follows it around the room, huffing and whining if you sit in the sunshine while she can't! I just wish that my photos were better quality/more interesting for Project 365 but there's only so much I can do with my old camera and it being January!
      Debi x

      Delete
  4. Ah cheesy carbs, totally my favourite and needed in those cold days! Woo glad you are part of the instagram crowd now, I need to use it more! x

    Jasmin Charlotte | UK Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm trying not to load instagram with pictures of Roxie but I'm sort of failing at that. To be fair, I haven't been up to much recently except for spending time with the dog so it's kind of understandable!
      Debi x

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to read and comment. It means so much to me. I try to reply here but if you want a quicker reply feel free to tweet me @dibdabdebsblog

Scroll to Top
Content © Dib-Dab-Debs ∙ Blog template by NatuRia Designs .