Project 365 #7

February 23, 2015

 photo Feb16.jpg
16/2/15: It was my eldest sister's birthday which always means more family time. But really, the best things about birthdays has got to be the cake. Oooh, yummy cake.

 photo Feb17.jpg
17/2/15: Reading materials for the day. The book isn't really all that great to be honest but I'm determined not to start a book this year and not finish it.

 photo Feb18.jpg
18/2/15: Wednesday was a pjs day as I was feeling a bit rotten to be honest. These are super cosy, comfy pjs and look, cute penguins!

 photo Feb19.jpg
19/2/15: Do my eyes deceive me or is that a blue sky?! I swear it's getting more and more like spring and this makes me happy.

 photo Feb20.jpg
20/2/15: It feels good to still be reading despite coming across a book that I just did not enjoy. The Girl You Left Behind by Jojo Moyes has been good so far.

 photo Feb21.jpg
21/2/15: Nothing quite beats a couple of hours screaming at the rugby, especially when we come away with a win at full time. Oh, and we're top of the league!

 photo Feb22.jpg
22/2/15: A rainy Sunday afternoon which means it's an ideal time to pop on some Netflix and do some blogging.

Last week was a bit of a rollercoaster for me; some days I felt great and others were spent feeling disappointed and down on myself. I know that we all have weeks like this so I'm just going to write it off as a bad week and try not to dwell on it too much. After all it could have been worse - it could always be worse. Plus, the weekend came heralding time with the most important people in my life which never goes amiss and made me feel a whole lot better.

I'm tired of the weather being so miserable. I am one hundred per cent ready to welcome Spring into our lives. Bright blue skies and warmth seeping into my bones instead of dark mornings and more layers of clothes than should ever be needed to be worn. I want to get outside on long walks with nothing more than a jumper knowing that the risk of rain is minimal. I'm being patient though, spring will come soon enough. 

It will, right?
Next Post Newer Post Previous Post Older Post Home

6 comments :

  1. Eeek penguins! And that's one fancy cake!

    Hope this week is better! Urgh, life slumps and bad weeks. I've had enough of them too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My sister makes some pretty awesome cake. The sponge is always sugar free as my dad is diabetic but you'd never know. It is so yummy.
      Bad weeks are a pain but I'm pretty thankful that they don't show up all that often. I hope that I don't see another one like I've had recently for at least a few months!
      Debi x

      Delete
  2. I've had enough of this weather as well, it needs to warm up!

    emyii90.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it really does. It looked like it was getting warmer but nope, it's still freezing! Roll on Spring!!
      Debi x

      Delete
  3. Super cute penguins pjs - pj days are always a winner in my book :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love my cosy pjs but I really shouldn't have too many lazy days like that. They end up making me feel so grumpy! Haha.
      Debi x

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to read and comment. It means so much to me. I try to reply here but if you want a quicker reply feel free to tweet me @dibdabdebsblog

Scroll to Top
Content © Dib-Dab-Debs ∙ Blog template by NatuRia Designs .