Project 365 #12

March 30, 2015

 photo Mar 23.jpg
23/3/15: Picking up some stuff for my nephew's fourth birthday in a few weeks time.

 photo Mar 24.jpg
24/3/15:  The husband and I played the demo for Diablo 3 a while ago and have been waiting for it to go cheap. We love playing co-op games in the evenings and this seems like we'll be able to burn a few hours playing this together.

 photo Mar 25.jpg
25/3/15: With the husband out at American Football training Wednesday evenings are the perfect opportunity to have an early shower, grab a hot chocolate (this one was fudge flavoured) and join in with LBloggers. 

 photo Mar 26 1.jpg
26/3/15: I spent the day at my parents' house which means a tonne of doggy cuddles. Roxie was quite happy chilling on the couch beside me while Mitzi slept on my knee and Scout dozed behind me on the back of the couch. They are too cute!

 photo Mar 27.jpg
27/3/15: Trying to pick up the slack with my reading challenge with this new book, The Minaturist by Jessie Burton.

 photo Mar 28.jpg
28/3/15: It was a pretty miserable Saturday so Roxie dozed on the couch while the husband and I played more Diablo III and COD: Advanced Warfare because we are so cool like that.

 photo Mar 29.jpg
29/3/15: The husband was out all day at an American Football training camp ahead of the season starting so I was left alone which was the perfect time to get started on writing my Blog of the Month post for March (Wednesday).

A fairly standard week in the life of Debi. I'm looking forward for the weather to get better for sure. Life will be so much more interesting when I can get out and about without the rain ruining it!

I feel like it's time for a little bit of a change here on the blog. I've been struggling to keep up with blogging in general, not to mention the fact that my creativity for new ideas seems to have dried up lately. For that reason I have decided to go down to three days a week blogging instead of my usual four - Monday, Wednesday and Friday. My Project 365 will continue to be on Mondays with the Wednesdays and Fridays being open to any ramblings I may have to share.
Next Post Newer Post Previous Post Older Post Home

2 comments :

  1. I think Kris and I would play more co-op games if we had a console to play with, but since he loves his PC we are a bit limited. That, and I'm just pants at games. I prefer more building games, so we are playing City Skylines at the moment :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I went down to 3 and found it much more manageable! Plus means any ideas last over a long time frame so definitely think thats a good idea! The dogs are such cuties :) x

    Jasmin Charlotte | UK Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read and comment. It means so much to me. I try to reply here but if you want a quicker reply feel free to tweet me @dibdabdebsblog

Scroll to Top
Content © Dib-Dab-Debs ∙ Blog template by NatuRia Designs .