Project 365 #10

March 16, 2015

 photo Mar 9.jpg
9/3/15: Cheeky little purchases while out shopping for my mum's birthday/Mother's Day - a £3 skirt from Primark and some little sticky notes!

 photo Mar 10.jpg
10/3/15: I pulled out my bracelets from Portugal to add a little more colour to myself. Surely it can't be long now until winter is finished with us, right?

 photo Mar 11.1.jpg
11/3/15: Finally starting a new book, I Am Legend by Richard Matheson, after falling off the reading bandwagon. I'm now a book behind my target! Oops!

 photo Mar 12.jpg
12/3/15: Dis ma hat face! I spent the day with my sister, L, helping her decide what to pack for her trip to Australia where she is going to visit her husband's family (he's an Aussie) and to a friend's wedding.
 photo Mar 13.jpg
13/3/15: Puppy collage at my sister's house for a couple of hours. Okay, so technically this is three photos but they are all so cute. How could I leave one out?
 
 photo Mar 14.jpg
14/3/15: I made my first ever roast chicken (and then proceeded to make some yummy chicken stock) on Saturday evening and it was a success. Add some mash potatoes, broccoli and green beans and I'm in heaven.
 photo Mar 15.jpg
15/3/15: Not only was it Mother's Day in the UK today but it was also my mum's birthday so a nice little selection of wrapped presents it is!

After a quiet Saturday our Sunday was a bit more non-stop. We visited my in-laws for lunch before heading over to my parents' house to celebrate not only Mother's Day but also my mum's birthday. My mum has to be the hardest person to buy things for so it is just our luck that her birthday often coincides with Mother's Day which also raises the question of whether I get her double the amount of presents or just something really awesome. It's never easy but she seemed pleased. Plus, with my mum it's never about the presents but far more about the company!




Instagram pictures are never great quality and an odd size but at least they help for the days that I almost forget to take a photo. Honestly, I'd be hopeless at this if it wasn't for instagram sometimes!
Next Post Newer Post Previous Post Older Post Home

6 comments :

  1. That's a nice hat face :)

    Your first ever roast chicken?! Really?! Haha, I make roast chickens all the time :) I've been the Sunday roast cooker since I was around 15!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha. Thanks. It's the best hat face I could muster!
      We cook chicken all the time but we've never done a proper roast chicken. Awful, I know! At least we've finally remedied it now!!
      Debi x

      Delete
  2. Oooh a colourful week!
    You have also decided my dinner for me. Mashed potatoes and gravy - here I come!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love mashed potatoes and gravy. SO good! Next week isn't as colourful I don't think!! Haha.
      Debi x

      Delete
  3. Lovely post =]

    emyii90.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read and comment. It means so much to me. I try to reply here but if you want a quicker reply feel free to tweet me @dibdabdebsblog

Scroll to Top
Content © Dib-Dab-Debs ∙ Blog template by NatuRia Designs .