Project 365 #9

March 09, 2015

 photo Mar 2.jpg
2/3/15: The husband's first attempt at making bread on Monday evening. We both agree that it was maybe a little salty and didn't rise quite the way we wanted it to but it was still edible so we are deeming it a success.

 photo Mar 3.jpg
3/3/15: I thought we were done with snow but March seems to have other ideas as we woke up to a light dusting of the stuff. Luckily it didn't stick around! The sky looked cool though - even in my camera phone picture!

 photo Mar 4.jpg
4/3/15: In the sort of mood for blue nails. Does anyone else have issues with keeping nails smudge and dent free?!

 photo Mar 5.jpg
5/3/15: Token Roxie picture! Isn't she beautiful?!

 photo Mar 6.jpg
6/3/15: Third last home rugby match of the season. Don't get me wrong, I love rugby but I wish we didn't have to sit out in the rain and cold to watch it. Still, at least we won!

 photo Mar 7.jpg
7/3/15: Our date challenge for March is already complete after our trip to the National Museum of Scotland in Edinburgh to see the Games Masters Exhibit that they have on at the moment and their rather awesome natural history exhibit.

 photo Mar 8.jpg
8/3/15: Malteasers and blogging on a Sunday afternoon.

Sundays are a perfect time to get a spot of blogging done which is when I always write this post. There is no one else in the house but Roxie, plunging the house into a silence - or it would be if I couldn't hear the rumble of my washing machine. The sun is trying to decide whether or not to hang around this afternoon and keeps darting behind the clouds. Either way I'm not too bothered, I'm staying indoors in the warmth anyway.

Weekends always feel like they are over before they even really have begun. Saturdays disappear in a blink of an eye and Sundays are always filled with thoughts of how tomorrow is Monday and it's back to the daily grind. It would be nice if time could just slow down a little, especially at the weekend. After all, it isn't a race now, is it?
Next Post Newer Post Previous Post Older Post Home

8 comments :

  1. I haven't made my own bread in years! I think it looks really tasty in the photo.

    Oooh will you be sharing some photos of this date night too?! I loooove natural history!

    Maltesers, yum. Painting my nails, bane of my life.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, there will be a full post of the date on Friday with a few cool dinosaur skeleton photographs. You know, if you are curious ;)
      The bread was yummy but malteasers are always scrummier!
      Debi x

      Delete
  2. The bread looks pretty good to me! And yes, Roxie is just scrumptious!
    M x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love my little munchkin. She's too cute! The bread was nice but I'm sure that attempt two will be even better!
      Debi x

      Delete
  3. Good attempt on the bread =]

    emyii90.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks but it was all the husband's hard work!
      Debi x

      Delete
  4. While I can whack out a semi decent naan bread, a normal loaf?! Nope, failure. Always too salty or just not right. One day i'll treat myself to a bread maker, they seem to have it all sorted out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh, making naan bread sounds good!Kami insisted on not getting a bread maker and doing it all with his hands. It was pretty good but a bit too salty for sure. I think next time we are just going to cut down how much salt we put into it and hopefully it will be perfect :)
      Debi x

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to read and comment. It means so much to me. I try to reply here but if you want a quicker reply feel free to tweet me @dibdabdebsblog

Scroll to Top
Content © Dib-Dab-Debs ∙ Blog template by NatuRia Designs .