An Absence Explanation...Sort of

April 21, 2015

 photo flowers.jpg


I know that I have sucked on the blogging front recently. I've been unreliable, unorganised and completely unprepared. To be frank, I haven't been myself at all and it's become irritating. It isn't as if I've had the excuse of leading an incredibly exciting life, travelling or working. No, I have been living the very same life as always. I just haven't had the inspiration or motivation to blog and I want it to stop.

Truth be told I had planned to have a full week of posts for you (I was going to add pictures and schedule them at the weekend) but after an impromptu hospital visit on Thursday followed by an overnight stay and subsequent couple of days recovery that plan sort of went straight out the window, leaving you with yet more radio silence. Don't worry, I'm fine now. Getting better each day. It's not something I want to get into, at least at the moment, but I wanted to tell you as some way of explanation for my shocking absence.

I can't guarantee that I'll be back blogging full time this week or next but I am going to spend some time here and there when I feel up to it writing again. I miss it. I miss the comments here and the chats on twitter. The interaction that comes from blogging is one of the best things about this whole writing experience and I feel like I'm missing out on it. 

Be lenient. Be understanding.

Normal service will resume shortly. 
Next Post Newer Post Previous Post Older Post Home

9 comments :

  1. Hope everything's okay and more importantly that you are! Don't worry about blogging if you don't feel like it, god knows that's what I do! Much love from over here :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks lovely. Everything is alright now and I'm so much better!
      Debi x

      Delete
  2. Hope you feel better soon lovely xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I'm doing a tonne better now. I'm still not to do anything too strenuous for a couple of weeks though so no hoovering for me. Woo hoo!
      Debi x

      Delete
  3. Glad your back, feel better soon =]

    emyii90.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. Thanks. I'm doing better now!
      Debi x

      Delete
  5. Sometimes we just don't feel motivated at all... I can relate because that was totally me 2 months ago! I just came back from a 2 month break and I feel so much better now. The interaction is something that I really missed... I missed all the friends I made and would talk to everyday... I am excited to be back and I hope you feel better :)

    Jessica
    pyreflies.org

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read and comment. It means so much to me. I try to reply here but if you want a quicker reply feel free to tweet me @dibdabdebsblog

Scroll to Top
Content © Dib-Dab-Debs ∙ Blog template by NatuRia Designs .