Project 365:: April Fail

April 27, 2015

You have probably noticed that I haven't exactly kept up to date with my Project 365 this month. Each Monday I'm supposed to share with you little snippets of my day to day life, the fantastical and the mundane, but this month I've definitely fallen short. This is my first Project 365 post on the 27th of April! Maybe you didn't notice though and that's a-okay with me - your world certainly doesn't revolve around me. Whatever. The truth is I've not been consistent on the blogging front at all. That's all about to change now, I hope, so long as the world doesn't throw another curve ball my way any time soon.

 photo April 1.jpg

Truth is April was a tough month that I just wasn't prepared for and my Project 365 dropped off my list of priorities. I just wasn't in the right head space (or able to) take photographs every day so I let myself off the hook. No stress, no pressure. It just slipped to the bottom of my to do list and I wasn't too bothered by it. However as we head into May, and I put a whole lot of stuff behind me, I absolutely plan on continuing Project 365 from the first so keep an eye out for that. 

 photo April 2.jpg

Until then please enjoy the photos that I did manage to take throughout the month of April. They may be few and far between but they are the nice moments from the month so it would have been a shame not to share them. Plus, I don't think you would have survived if I hadn't included a picture of Roxie for you to see. I know I wouldn't have survived!

Anyway, thanks for being patient, lovely and understanding. Normal service resumes NOW.

At least I hope so...
Next Post Newer Post Previous Post Older Post Home

9 comments :

  1. Even though you didn't manage a photo every day this is still a nice little snippet into your life :) Hope you're feeling better now and May is a much better month for you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's frustrating that I got through three full months before it all sort of fell apart but I'll be trying again in May so it's not a big deal.
      Debi x

      Delete
  2. I had actually been looking for these posts, seeing as I'm apparently the stalker type and like to see that kind of thing from people...moving on.
    I'm sorry you haven't had the best month, but dang it that bloomin' pups face must make you feel better and yay it's nearly May and you can start a fresh.
    Was it you I saw tweet something about grapefruit interfering with medication? That photo looks familiar... It is grapefruit isn't it?

    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is grapefruit but that wasn't me. I'm glad that it's almost May and I can start anew even if it is slightly terrifying that we are well on our way to being half way through 2015! I'll make sure to take a bunch more photos of Roxie in May too - that face is just too cute!
      Debi x

      Delete
  3. Don't worry Debi, it doesn't matter that you didn't keep up with the challenge through April, sometimes life gets in the way and I wish you luck with continuing it on next month :) I hope May is a better month for you my love! x

    Sinead | Dreaming Again

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks lovely. April just wasn't my month but I'm determined to make more out of May. I've got some nice plans over the next month so, hopefully, that will mean some nice, interesting photos for the challenge!
      Debi x

      Delete
  4. Sometimes I think the less stressed you get about having to do something, especially when it comes to blogging or photo a day or whatever, the more fun and creative you get. Because you take away that pressure and you're back to have fun. Or at least that's what works with me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agreed. It's that old problem of putting too much pressure on yourself to do something that it loses all its fun. It'll be good to start back in May as it should be a more eventful, interesting month. I hope anyway!
      Debi x

      Delete
  5. Great post =]

    emyii90.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read and comment. It means so much to me. I try to reply here but if you want a quicker reply feel free to tweet me @dibdabdebsblog

Scroll to Top
Content © Dib-Dab-Debs ∙ Blog template by NatuRia Designs .