Blog of the Month: April

May 01, 2015

 photo BOTM April.jpg

You would never guess that I have been reading blogs with my lack of commenting this past month but I have. As I have explained before, April wasn't really the month that I had been expecting but that doesn't mean I completely neglected the blogging world. I didn't I promise.

Anyway, enough about my excuses and onto April's blog of the month!


 photo Jasmin Charlotte.png

The wonderfully written JASMIN CHARLOTTE is (unsurprisingly) the creation of Jasmin, a "hybrid English Kiwi", who has lived in England, New Zealand, Australia and America. I love a good blog which incorporates all aspects of day to day life and this certainly doesn't disappoint. Whether Jasmin is talking about FOOD or BEAUTY or just LIFE in general, her posts are always engaging and on my must read list.

She has a love for TRAVELLING and shares her adventures on her little space on the internet, instilling jealousy in me as my travelling is somewhat limited due to money. Well, money and my lack of adventure. As someone who is trying to read more this year, I love that Jasmin includes MONTHLY READS as it is forever giving me more books to add to my reading list. That and I love to know what other people have been reading. I don't know why. I guess it's just my nosiness shining through.

Despite not being great with TECHNOLOGY myself and knowing next to nothing about domain names or which hosting site to use, Jasmin creates well thought out posts that explain the subjects clearly.  Furthermore, she shares her thoughts on things to watch on netflix or podcasts to listen to which is always something I'm on the lookout for.

As with all my BLOGS OF THE MONTH Jasmin is a lovely person, leaving sweet comments on blog posts and engaging in conversations over on twitter. Her ability to write interesting posts is second to none and I can't help but going back to her blog time after time to hear (read) what she has to say. Moreover, her blog looks fresh and is just the right mixture of informative and a sneaky peek into her daily life and I love that.

MY FIVE FAVOURITE POSTS FROM APRIL:

AND THOSE ALL IMPORTANT LINKS:
Next Post Newer Post Previous Post Older Post Home

4 comments :

  1. Thanks so much again lovely for featuring me! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're very welcome. I love your blog so it definitely made sense to choose you!
      Debi x

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Isn't it just? Jasmin's blog is fab!
      Debi x

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to read and comment. It means so much to me. I try to reply here but if you want a quicker reply feel free to tweet me @dibdabdebsblog

Scroll to Top
Content © Dib-Dab-Debs ∙ Blog template by NatuRia Designs .