Project 365: Re-start May 1st

May 04, 2015

 photo 1 May.jpg
1/5/15: Back to colouring again. This time little fishes! 

 photo 2 May.jpg
2/5/15: I really needed new military/biker boots especially as the ones I own now seem to leak. I'm glad that I managed to pick these ones up when I did as next weekend is the Glasgow Sevens (rugby. Every year they do a theme and this year it is comic books so I am going as a rather relaxed X23. 

 photo 3 May.jpg
3/5/15: The husband left for his American Football team's game in Aberdeen early today and so I found a little Roxie shadow following me everywhere.
Next Post Newer Post Previous Post Older Post Home

5 comments :

  1. Great post =]

    emyii90.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute boots! Where did you pick them up from?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got them in Deichmann. They are really comfy. I've been wearing them most of the time this week to "break them in" before Sunday when I am out all day.
      Debi x

      Delete
  3. That's a neat looking colouring in book!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it. I could spend hours (and actually do) sitting listening to music and colouring in. It's so relaxing and therapeutic. It's great!
      Debi x

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to read and comment. It means so much to me. I try to reply here but if you want a quicker reply feel free to tweet me @dibdabdebsblog

Scroll to Top
Content © Dib-Dab-Debs ∙ Blog template by NatuRia Designs .