Blog of the Month: June

June 30, 2015

 photo BOTM June.jpg

When I looked at the date on my phone this morning I panicked a little inside. How on earth could June be over already? Wasn't it only yesterday that we were packing May away for another year? Then I remembered that it meant I had to get my blog of the month post out today so I sat down and had a little think about who I wanted to share with you this time. These posts are some of my favourites to write. I might be pretty useless at the commenting part of blogging at the moment but I do feel like by sharing these posts, these other wonderful blogs, that I'm giving back, even if only a minute amount, to the community.

Anyway, let's just get to it now... 
 photo Salty Sea Blog.png
Written by the wonderfully talented Sarah,  THE SALTY SEA BLOG is an absolutely lovely little spot on the internet filled with some of the most gorgeous photography and beautifully written thoughts. From CORNWALL, Sarah describes herself as a Cornish ADVENTURER and nature enthusiast and it's clear to see her passion for nature, especially within some of her breathtaking PHOTOGRAPHY. I really love a blog that shows you the writer's adventures though the beautiful spaces around them without being a showy, travel blog and The Salty Sea Blog does just that so perfectly.  For fashion lovers there is also a healthy amount of OOTD posts, leaving me feeling jealous that I don't have one iota of style.

It has to be said that one of my favourite things about this blog has to be the way that it is written. Taking a little peek into Sarah's ABOUT page you'll discover that she is studying Creative Writing at university and it definitely shows. I don't even know how to describe it but it feels almost like a cross between reading a beautiful novel and listening to a friend talking. Something that I wish I was more accomplished at myself.

Sarah is like all the other bloggers that I have featured on this Blog of the Month series in that she is a lovely, friendly girl. I was lucky enough to stumble across her blog after one lbloggers chat some time ago where we discussed our love for Harry Potter and I'm glad that I did. This beautiful, little gem of a blog doesn't have nearly as many followers as I think it deserves which is so often the case in this world. Anyway, I love it and I hope you'll love it too!

The Salty Sea Blog's POSTS from June...

And let's not forget the all important LINKS...
 
Next Post Newer Post Previous Post Older Post Home

4 comments :

  1. I just checked out her blog and it's wonderful. I love her photos! Seems like such a peaceful blog to read, if that makes any sense haha thanks for sharing! I love this series :)

    Jessica
    Pyreflies.org

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooo a new blog for me to have a poke - thank's for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That blog header design alone is making me want to head on over to her blog! it's gorge and her blog sounds amazing :) thanks for introducing it to us! x

    Sinead | http://sineaddreamingagain.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read and comment. It means so much to me. I try to reply here but if you want a quicker reply feel free to tweet me @dibdabdebsblog

Scroll to Top
Content © Dib-Dab-Debs ∙ Blog template by NatuRia Designs .