Project 365: Week Twenty-Two

June 01, 2015

 photo 25 May.jpg
25/5/15: We had two lovely walks today; one in the morning and one in the evening and I managed to forget my camera both times. Thank goodness for camera phones of semi-decent quality otherwise you wouldn't have seen how pretty it was!

 photo 26 May.jpg
26/5/15: A day of boring housework, a tiny bit of reading and some more guitar hero. Living it up like it's 2009!

 photo 27 May.jpg
27/5/15: Sitting down to get some blogging done with a nice cup of coffee. How Wednesdays should be.
 photo 28 May.jpg
28/5/15: Roxie being as cute as a button, as always.

 photo 29 May.jpg
29/5/15: Most bloggers would remember to take a picture of the actual smoothie that they had but no, not me. Instead have a photo of the little rewards card.

 photo 30 May.jpg
30/5/15: Although I couldn't be in Belfast to watch our journey to glory, the Glasgow Warriors game was very much on my mind. Getting out the flag!

 photo 31 May.jpg
31/5/15: A tasty Sunday lunch of scrambled egg, bacon and cheese. Also my food presentation skills are second to none, don't you agree?

HIGHLIGHTS OF THE WEEK
  • Winning the lovely competition from NatuRia Beauty to win two gorgeous nail polishes.
  • Getting two lovely walks on Monday while Kami was off for the bank holiday. Not only was the weather nice and our surroundings beautiful, Roxie also behaved beautifully on her walk. I don't want to jinx it but she behaves so much better now than she used to and it's taken the stress out of walking her.
  • Lying on the couch with Kami listening to music while looking at silly stuff on the internet. Seriously, it's the little things in life that count!
  • Finally getting a little bit of my writing mojo back and managing to get the posts written for this Wednesday and Friday written about a week in advance!
  • The amazing response to THAT personal blog post. I know I have already said it on twitter but thank you all so much for your kind words. It means a lot to me. I feel like I should just let you know that I am a lot better now both physically and mentally.
  • Glasgow Warriors winning the final against Munster in Belfast meaning that we are officially the Guinness Pro12 Champions of 2014/15. Can I get a Woo-hoo?!
Next Post Newer Post Previous Post Older Post Home

2 comments :

  1. Those flowers are gorgeous! It took me this long to work out that bluebells aren't called bluebells over here, they tend to be called Wood Hyathis. Thought I was going crazy because I couldn't find them to buy anywhere!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmm I haven't had scrambled egg in ages! I could really eat some of that now :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read and comment. It means so much to me. I try to reply here but if you want a quicker reply feel free to tweet me @dibdabdebsblog

Scroll to Top
Content © Dib-Dab-Debs ∙ Blog template by NatuRia Designs .