Five Recent Favourites

September 11, 2015

 photo Whitby 4.jpg

I've had one of those moments where I want to blog but all my ideas have either vanished or they just don't fit with the current time frame. Think: lots of autumnal posts but it is still summer! Luckily I have the rest of the month's posts all planned out albeit I still have to write them but I found myself umming and ahhing over what I should share with you today and then it hit me. If in doubt, a quick favourites style post will do the trick.

 photo Favourites.jpg
  1. Blue skies. They might be few and far between but when the clouds do part and I can see some of that lovely blue goodness lurking beneath it cheers me up. Immediately.
  2. Nicole by O.P.I.'s Goodbye Shoes. I absolutely love the colour of this nail polish, not to mention its staying power! I don't know that you can quite tell from the picture but it is a lovely sort of grey colour. I don't have any other colours like this in my collection so I can see me getting a lot of use out of it during the Autumn months.
  3. Sweet Apple Yankee Candle. What a blogger cliche! It's true though, I really do love the sweet smell of this candle every once in a while.
  4. Crusha strawberry flavour milkshake mix. Don't ask why I've reverted back to a child but I have and damn, strawberry milk is good.
  5. Estee Lauder Pleasures. My in-laws bought me this for my birthday and it has been my favourite summer scent this year. That being said, I'm looking forward to the weather getting more autumnal as I can't wait to break out my Autumn perfume, Flower by Kenzo.
Next Post Newer Post Previous Post Older Post Home

3 comments :

  1. I'm the same with blue sky, it always makes me feel better even when it's cold! I need to smell that candle! x

    Jasmin Charlotte | UK Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow Crusha, I haven't had that since I was a kid! I can see the advert now in my mind haha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anyone else got the Crusha Cats stuck in their brain now???
    And don't tell anyone but I don't mind a Yankee candle now and again.
    M x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read and comment. It means so much to me. I try to reply here but if you want a quicker reply feel free to tweet me @dibdabdebsblog

Scroll to Top
Content © Dib-Dab-Debs ∙ Blog template by NatuRia Designs .