Wednesday Wish List:: Autumn Outfit

October 14, 2015

BIKER JACKET, H&M, £29.99 
HANDBAG (BURGUNDY), H&M, £29.99
BLACK CALF STRAP BOOTS, NEW LOOK, £64.99

With Autumn firmly on our doorstep, a chill seeping in through our windows and doors, I have found myself changing my wardrobe, packing away shorts and summer dresses in favour of thick jumpers and jeans. I've found that I am incredibly uninspired whenever I open the doors of the wardrobe, the same clothes from years ago staring back at me. I'd love to have a tiny iota of fashion sense and the budget to fund it but alas I have to resort to online window shopping and making wish lists for this blog instead. Wish lists are fairly uncommon here on Dib-Dab-Debs, and OOTDs even fewer and further between, and so here is a combination of the two. If I had the bank balance I think this would be my go to outfit for the Autumn months. Comfy and cosy is my style I guess.
Next Post Newer Post Previous Post Older Post Home

1 comment :

  1. I would really like to buy one of the blanket scarf things this year, they always look so so cozy!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read and comment. It means so much to me. I try to reply here but if you want a quicker reply feel free to tweet me @dibdabdebsblog

Scroll to Top
Content © Dib-Dab-Debs ∙ Blog template by NatuRia Designs .