Eight Photos of Happiness

November 23, 2015

I first saw this tag over on the wonderful CRUMBS IN THE BED as part of Kerri's Tag Rage Series and as I'm struggling for my own individual inspiration I thought now would be the perfect opportunity to do it. For the record, Kerri's Tag Rage posts are always hilarious and sarky. In other words they are amazing and you should read them right now. Well, maybe not right now but after you're done here then you totally should.

Anyway, this tag is pretty simple: choose eight photos that make you happy and talk about them. Let's go.

ONE
 photo 1_1.png

This man and everything that we are when we are together.

TWO
 photo 2.jpg

This family are my everything. I don't know where I would be without them.

I also really, really like the in-laws but I don't think they really know about this blog so I'm not going to plaster their pictures all over it.

THREE
 photo 3.jpg

These dogs although admittedly the one on the left the most but I do love them all! I mean, could you say no to these cute little faces? I know I can't!

FOUR
 photo 4_1.png

Ah, the combination of two of my favourite things: my rugby team winning and glorious sunsets. This was a perfect night.

FIVE
 photo 5.jpg

Food but more specifically Italian food and even more precisely, pizza.

SIX
 photo 6_1.jpg 
When the weather is nice enough for Kami, Roxie and I to get out of the house and explore new places in the sunshine. These walks are some of my favourite things that we have done this year and I don't care if that sounds lame.

SEVEN
 photo 7_1.jpg

This leads on quite nicely from exploring somewhere new only this time I mean venturing outwith Scotland. Nothing quite beats a holiday abroad where the skies are blue and bright sunshine is beating down upon you. Left: Monchique Mountains, Portugal. Right: Amsterdam Canals, The Netherlands.

EIGHT
 photo 8_1.jpg

Nature and all of its beauty. I especially love summer and autumn for all the amazing colours that you can see everywhere that you look.

In retrospect, this tag was really more about eight things that make me happy in thirteen photos but we'll just let that one slide, shall we?
Next Post Newer Post Previous Post Older Post Home

8 comments :

  1. It's hard to whittle it down to eight photos, I found that too! I suppose it's a good thing, there's just too much happy to contain. Your happy things aren't too dissimilar to my happy things (right down to the pizza and rugby), this was lush to read.
    M x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agreed. So many photos of lots of nice things that bring me happiness can never be a bad thing. Gotta love some rugby and pizza!
      Debi x

      Delete
  2. This is a gorgeous post. The night of the rugby and the sunset looks and sounds awesome!
    Jas Poole Blog | Photography & Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That was taken last season as we secured a place in the final - and we went on to win the league! It was a great night and that sunset was incredible!
      Debi x

      Delete
  3. Aw I love this tag, it's so nice to see things which make you happy! x

    Jasmin Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a good one, isn't it? It's always nice to have a bit of positivity on the blog!
      Debi x

      Delete
  4. Yeah, I couldn't get it down to eight photos either... oh well, I guess we are too happy :)

    We have pretty similar happy lists - there is nothing lame about enjoying a good walk with your favourite beings. Kris and I have our best chats when we are out walking.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree that the best chats come from when you are out walking. I think that's probably got something to do with the fact that you don't really have the same distractions that you would if you were at home.
      Debi x

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to read and comment. It means so much to me. I try to reply here but if you want a quicker reply feel free to tweet me @dibdabdebsblog

Scroll to Top
Content © Dib-Dab-Debs ∙ Blog template by NatuRia Designs .