Christmas Decorations 2015

December 11, 2015

 photo Christmas Decorations 1_1.jpg
 photo Christmas Decorations 3.jpg
 photo Christmas Decorations 2.jpg
When I was younger we used to always put up our Christmas decorations two weeks before the big day or the nearest weekend to two weeks before. Since I moved out in 2011 I haven't been able to be nearly as patient. As soon as the first of December rolls around I am anxious to dig out the decorations and get Christmas-ifying the house.

As a rule we wait until the first weekend of December before we fill the room with fairy lights, baubles and the obligatory Christmas tunes. With Saturday being a jam packed day filled with a rugby match and then a pantomime, this year it took until Sunday the 6th of December to get the house feeling suitable festive.

Do you know what? I think I might just be feeling a little bit festive too. Come on Christmas, I'm ready for you.

Well, once I finish my Christmas shopping that is.
Next Post Newer Post Previous Post Older Post Home

4 comments :

  1. I do like your tree!
    We're not going for a tree this year, since we're away for the holidays but I'm enjoying looking at other peoples' trees.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, thank you. I'm quite happy with our tree this year. I haven't fiddled with it once since we put it up.
      I think you can be forgiven for not getting a Christmas tree this year. A trip to New York is way cooler.
      Debi x

      Delete
  2. I like your decorations! This holiday season has been a little "meh" for me. I am looking forward to next year when I can hopefully help my family decorate and make the house look nice :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I can imagine that the holidays haven't felt quite as great this year for you but by next year everything will be ten times better. Plus decorating with family is always fun.
      Debi x

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to read and comment. It means so much to me. I try to reply here but if you want a quicker reply feel free to tweet me @dibdabdebsblog

Scroll to Top
Content © Dib-Dab-Debs ∙ Blog template by NatuRia Designs .