Christmas Nails 2015

December 21, 2015

 photo Christmas nails2.jpg
 photo Christmas nails 2015.jpg

I haven't done a NOTD here in the longest time but to be honest, I haven't really been dabbling in nail art all that often recently so you haven't been missing out on much. That being said, I couldn't resist doing a little Christmas NOTD so here it is. It was super simple with three nail polishes: Barry M Matt White, Zoya Lux and Nicole by O.P.I Daisy's Lazy. I also had sticky little strips for nail art but I have no idea where they are from as I got them as a Christmas present last year. What I will say is they weren't very sticky and didn't last too long. That might have something to do with the amount of times I readjusted them though!

What is your favourite nail art for Christmas? Reds or blues?
Next Post Newer Post Previous Post Older Post Home

2 comments :

  1. They look so awesome! I don't have the patience to sit still and wait for nail polish to dry, although my cousin is really into nail art so I should take advantage of her while I'm home ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look adorable! I love Christmas nails!

    Be | lovefrombe

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read and comment. It means so much to me. I try to reply here but if you want a quicker reply feel free to tweet me @dibdabdebsblog

Scroll to Top
Content © Dib-Dab-Debs ∙ Blog template by NatuRia Designs .