Dear Santa

December 18, 2015

 photo Dear Santa.jpg


Dear Santa,

Do you remember last year when I wrote to you to ask for a bucket load of patience? Well, I would like a repeat prescription please. Last Christmas' present of patience helped me greatly but I've had to suffer a lot of disappointment this year which means I'm always looking for greener pastures. I'm continually counting down the days to this, that and the other at the moment. I need to learn to live in the moment and not be so impatient.

This year hasn't been particularly nice to me as you probably know. I've lost more than I would have ever imagined this time last year and there isn't a day that goes by that I don't feel that loss. Sometimes it feels like I'm carrying around a dark cloud everywhere I go. I can't shake the feeling of disappointment, of what could have been. It's rubbish, you know?  

I think that with this in mind I'd like to ask for a little something else this year: luck. If I could have just a little sprinkling of that then I think 2016 could be the best year yet and it would be all down to you. I don't think that I'm really asking for too much.

Above all though, what I really want for Christmas is good health for all those I hold dear and for myself. Let everyone else in my life be full of health and happiness. Let them experience pure, unadulterated joy and I'll be happy. I couldn't complain at that, could I?

So please, Santa, if you could give me a nice dose of patience, a sprinkling of luck and plenty of good health then you'll have made this girl very happy indeed.

Love,
Debi x
Next Post Newer Post Previous Post Older Post Home

6 comments :

  1. I hope you have a great Christmas time with your family and I hope that your 2016 is the year for you!
    I'd also like some patience from Santa if he has some to spare.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I hope you and Kris have a great Christmas too. Seems like a lot of us are looking for patience this year!
      Debi x

      Delete
  2. I hope he brings you what you want! I could do with a bit of patience myself!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it's completely understandable that you are looking for a little bit of patience. Being a new mum (are you still classed as a new mum?!) must be trying sometimes!
      Debi x

      Delete
  3. Aw I'm sorry 2015 was a little rough. honestly everyone that I have spoken with seemed to have had a pretty rough year this past year. I hope your 2016 is full of happiness and joy. and luck! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, 2015 has been a lot harder than I thought it would be but I'm trying to focus on the positives and hope for a better 2016.
      Debi x

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to read and comment. It means so much to me. I try to reply here but if you want a quicker reply feel free to tweet me @dibdabdebsblog

Scroll to Top
Content © Dib-Dab-Debs ∙ Blog template by NatuRia Designs .