Life Update || May 2016

May 18, 2016

 photo 10644474_10152606214032839_8749647066644835100_o.jpg


Where do I begin?

It has definitely been a while since I properly updated this little blog of mine and I think it is about time that I did. There has been a lot going on in the last couple of months in my life although sometimes it feels as though nothing has happened at all! I cannot lie, most of the time has been spent doing things that really aren't all that blog worthy but I feel like it is about time I shared some of the finer things of the last two months or so.

 photo Imogens Feet 8.5.jpg

My sister had my first little niece, Imogen, on the 8th of May. I couldn't be more in love with this little angel or more proud of my big sister for creating such an amazing little girl. I already have two nephews on Kami's side of the family (who are adorable!) but it so nice to have a little girl to spoil now as well as the boys. She is such a contented baby, so chilled and cute. I can't believe how much she is already changing even though she's only been here for such a short time. Oh, and as a baby name obsessive, I totally love the name. It is simply perfect.

My niece isn't the only baby that will be born this year though...

 photo Baby T Announcement.jpg

Surprise! Well, maybe not really a huge surprise if you noticed our announcement on twitter earlier this week.

That's right, Kami and I are expecting our first baby in November! We have known since the 11th of March that I was pregnant again but after our five losses over the past year we were keeping it quiet and hoping for the best. We had three appointments in the Early Pregnancy Unit before we had our twelve week "dating" scan on the 13th of May. Everything looked amazing and we found out that our due date had been bumped up a couple of days to the 16th of November! So I'm 14 weeks pregnant today! Yay!

I'll probably do a proper post on everything sometime soon (Do you want it here or on Jack Russells and Rainbows?) but for now I just wanted to share our good news.
Next Post Newer Post Previous Post Older Post Home

4 comments :

  1. Congratulations!!! I am so happy for you after everything you've both been through. I'd love to read all your updates on this blog.

    You can see my pregnancy updates here: http://www.hellodeborah.co.uk/category/pregnancy/

    Also, Imogen is a lovely name! It would be on my list but a close friend has a daughter called it, although she's mostly called Immy.

    Debbie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sooo happy for you Debi! Congrats again on the pregnancy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So happy for you Debi omg! Such amazing news - looks like you're a fabulous auntie and will be an even more fabulous mum!
    Lots of love,
    Lily
    jolihouse.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh congratulations!!!! I am over the moon for you and Kami! Big fat congratulations to you both!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read and comment. It means so much to me. I try to reply here but if you want a quicker reply feel free to tweet me @dibdabdebsblog

Scroll to Top
Content © Dib-Dab-Debs ∙ Blog template by NatuRia Designs .